How did you guys find this?

Options

Replies

• NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Ironically a friend told me about the site. I looked it up and loved it. Only later did I realize she was doing the HCG diet, which at the time I didn't know about..LOL. I'm still here. She isn't. I shake my head everytime I think about the fact that it was her of all people that led me here.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I googled something when I first started losing weight & a thread from MFP popped up. Been here every day since then. :smile:

I found it this way... been here ever since. :)
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    I was on a forum and someone was talking about how they have been trying to lose weight. (It wasn't a weight loss forum). Someone else mentioned this site and I checked it out. Sooo happy I found it.
  • steinbergshal
    Options
    I was using another weight-loss site, and complained about the lack of features on a forum. Someone told me about this one and I was hooked. Lost 100+ pounds the first time I was on, now back to lose some that I have gained back and hopefully a little extra.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman tweet her diary status. And then she did again so I checked it out. And after a few more times I finally joined up. 71 lbs later I am SO glad I saw those tweets. :bigsmile:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I was keeping a pen and paper food diary but I was sick and tired of trying to work out the calories for all my home cooked meals...would have been so much easier to eat from packets and tins! So i went in search of a recipe calculator and found this, was about a week before i found the food diary and another week or so before i discovered the forums. Glad i did!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I found this site through a friend and been on here ever since!!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm so shocked by the amount of people on here..I was wondering where you guys found out about this?

I was just bored on my iPod getting random apps and found the app..then a week later looked at the website..and now I love it!..where did everyone else get the site from?

Exactly what I did. Looking thru ipod apps, then saw calorie counters and thought I should give it a try.

&Here I am. :smile:
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I was trying these meal supplements and was looking for more information about them. As I googled it, it came up on this site.

I thought to look through it, and found out it was exactly what I was looking for.

Somewhere I can count my calories, have loads of encouragement and just love to lose weight again
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a calorie counter app and found this one...I didn't even realize it was a whole network site for months!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    My wonderful sister-in-law told me about it :smooched:
  • mizbubblz
    mizbubblz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i searched for a calorie counter ap and this was the first one i seen. come to find out many friends at work were already doing it. i love it. 29lbs gone so far!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    344pounds.com
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    This super healthy lady in a class I was in last spring semester as her and her coworkers were doing it. It seemed like the thing I needed so I started and haven't looked back. :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I was trying to find the calories for a certain something and came across this site when I googled it. I really liked the idea of having a supportive community and a place to log my calories.
  • NPetrakis
    NPetrakis Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    watching a youtube video and the "trainer" suggested it
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Parenting magazine in the Dec 10 or Jan 11 edition. They reviewed three sites; this was the only free one!
  • Emilina79
    Emilina79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I read that it was a free app for iphone in a magazine in the UK called Healthy Food Magazine.
    This website is truly amazing!! I'm SO glad I found it!!
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    My PO suggested it after I asked him what to do to pass the time instead of frequenting schools.

Comments like this make reading forums more fun. Creepy, but fun.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Through the YouTube weightloss comunity