BRIDE TO BE 2012 CHALLENGE

Options
13»

Replies

• Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am starting late ... but, I just became a BRIDE TO BE within the last week. So, I am excited to get started.

Congratulations! You must be soooo excited! Enjoy every minute.

My Wedding Date is not until 2013 but I have alot of weight to drop before then. About 90 lbs -alot.

You can do it. You have over a year, so it less than 2 lbs a week. Capitalise now on how excited you are and the early results will pull you through.

Jo
    x
  • Jo2926
    Options
    MY DRESS HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Now I'm scared that its the wrong size, because...wait for it.... I've lost more weight than I thought!!

I was worried I wouldn't be able to lose much weight, so I bought a dress that fits and now I've lost over a dress size. They can take it in, but I'm worried they won't let me lose any more - and at the rate I'm going I can lose at least another size. AGGGHH. WHy didn't I believe in myself?????
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Just found this thread and this challenge is something that I desperately need, not necessarily for loosing a lot ( I really only need to drop around 5 lbs to make my dress more comfy!). I bought my dress and it fit with little alterations in a size 10, now i have the challenge of keeping myself relatively the same size for my september 8,2012 wedding!
    Current weight: 149
    goal in Jan: 144
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    MY DRESS HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Now I'm scared that its the wrong size, because...wait for it.... I've lost more weight than I thought!!

I was worried I wouldn't be able to lose much weight, so I bought a dress that fits and now I've lost over a dress size. They can take it in, but I'm worried they won't let me lose any more - and at the rate I'm going I can lose at least another size. AGGGHH. WHy didn't I believe in myself?????

YAY! Thats exciting! and Congrats on your weight loss and engagement! I'm waiting until mid Dec to go try on dresses for the 1st time and my wedding is May 19 2012, I hope my sucess is as good as yours!
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I am getting married in September 2012 and really want to have reached my goal weight of 135 months before that. I'm trying to get down to that before i even try on wedding dresses so that I don't have to get it altered!

CW: 152.8
    GW: 135

Congratulations everyone! Let's do this!
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! weighed in today 149.8
  • Jo2926
    Options
    Hi guys! weighed in today 149.8

Well done!!
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options