Weirdest accomplishment ever... whats yours?

Options
2»

Replies

• RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    My 'top shelf', as I affectionately call it, is disappearing. I have this bit of extra fat that is at the top of my butt (hard to describe but it is across the top part of my fanny) and I noticed it is getting smaller! Please tell me I'm not the only one with a 'top shelf'!!

I have that too! I never know whether to call it part of my *kitten* or part of my lower back, lol! I think it has gotten a teeny bit smaller, since my pants fit better. I also think I've noticed that when the shelf is gone, I will have no *kitten* at all. None. But I think I'm ok with that :laugh:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    In my 38-40 depending on the day lbs, my ring size has gone down 1.25 sizes. Kinda sad that I had that much fat on my fingers.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Sorry it double posted.
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My 'top shelf', as I affectionately call it, is disappearing. I have this bit of extra fat that is at the top of my butt (hard to describe but it is across the top part of my fanny) and I noticed it is getting smaller! Please tell me I'm not the only one with a 'top shelf'!!

Thanks funny!!. I call it my "extra booty". I noticed that it was going away a few weeks ago. I am very happy and I think I will be fine with one booty. Two buns only, please.
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options

Thanks funny!!. I call it my "extra booty". I noticed that it was going away a few weeks ago. I am very happy and I think I will be fine with one booty. Two buns only, please.

'Extra booty'.....That's a good one!! :laugh:
  • PrettyOscar
    PrettyOscar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The cellulite leaving my rear.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    When I shower I actually feel bones and muscles in my arms, legs, waist, etc.
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    My feet actually fit better in my shoes!!!
  • carolstrange0
    Options
    Hummm....
    It would have to be the way my hubby looks at me now..

Also how long my arms look...

*** How i dont put my arm across my belly when i sit. :blushing:
  • muimuimui
    muimuimui Posts: 113
    Options
    When I fall into a back arch to stretch my back, fat rolls on my back do not appear.
    : D...

Also the thighs thing, but I thought the back fat rolls were a stranger thing to be proud about : P
  • akamaki
    akamaki Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    With only one week of reconditioning stretches I can do cartwheels and backbends without hurting WHATSOEVER again! Oh, And Handstand pushups. I can do those again too. *JOY*

My Biceps came running back to me after about three days of weight lifting. :laugh:

Other things... My skin is tighter and healthier looking since I started working out and drinking more water. :bigsmile:

I am waiting in anticipation for more accomplisments.

:laugh: I have that too, I never called it anything. I would say that extra booty belongs in my wallet and not on my hips.

I still got it though. I'll be thrilled when it's gone. I'm happy to hear that people have gotten rid of it. :happy:
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I keep touching my face because I can feel my cheekbones and chin becoming more pronounced.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!