Replies

• Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    THIS IS AWESOME!!!

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    You look amazing and you are an absolute inspiration to me!! Thanks for sharing.
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good for you girl!
  • Bloom23
    Options
    Awesome! You are gorgeous! Way to go and keep it up girl! Please share what things have really worked for you. :-)
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great! 70 lbs and I'll be where I want to be! Great job, lady! Keep up the good work!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Way to go!! Awesome job!! Keep it up!!
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Keep looking the mirror! Great job, your hard work is paying off big time.
  • jcposton
    jcposton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look great!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. I also want to point out, you have absolutely BEAUTIFUL skin.

That's the first thing I noticed too!!!!!!! That's amazing that you said it. I wanted to say it but didn't know if it would sound funny. ha I agree though! :) Anyway, good for you!!! :)
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you girl you look amazing!!!! I always look on here for some inspiration and you my dear gave me enough for the whole year lol!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • MelB124
    Options
    OMG! Keep up the good work. I have been struggling to stay motivated just a little bit and I JUST STARTED!!! This helps me to believe that it's possible and I'll keep trying. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)
  • frostyker
    frostyker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look blooming lovely x
  • llashawn
    llashawn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OMG Congrats how did you do Im looking to also be about 180 I started at 287 and im now only 260 but it seem like it taking forever ready to give up
  • gsmith10
    gsmith10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING girl!!!!!!
  • cloren1317
    cloren1317 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!!! Congratulations.....that last picture is absolutely stunning
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    You look great! Congrats :)
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You must be feeling so much healthier, and PROUD!! :) Good job!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    So impressive! I would not guess you at 230 right now. You look much smaller. You are such a motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!