Here's to getting to know you!

Options
I'm new to this and am hoping that this is just what I need. I remember hearing someone say " Eat to live, don't live to eat". I think I know what was meant by that statement now. I hope to be successful and I think my fitness pal is just what I needed. Good luck and hard work to you all

Replies

• Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome sir. This site has some very helpful tools in obtaining a healthy lifestyle. Good luck!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! As long as you keep at it, you will definitely be successful. :smile:
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you sir!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! MFP will definitely help keep you motivated...at least it has for me!!

Feel free to friend me!!
  • sayambular
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
  • JOANIE69
    JOANIE69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hello ther my :happy: name is joanie and i wish you every sucess .feel free to add me as a friend
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, you will love it here - keep up the good work and the healthy, positive attitude!
  • johnhowson
    johnhowson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it provides a great way to lose weight that has worked for me and a very friendly and helpful community.
    Good luck I am sure you will do great!
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this place and I love the people here! :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • Debi907
    Debi907 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's been a great help keeping me on track. Feel free to add me. :)
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sir. Goodluck on your journey...this site is so helpful as long as you can stick to it.

Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • ohiogal614
    ohiogal614 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is a great site! Lots of support and great tools... I wish you the best of luck as you begin the journey with us.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP!! This site is so full of support and helpful tips, everything you need to reach your goals :) Good luck to you on your journey!!
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. If you put the effort forth you will see the results {vary from person too person}.