Very first day on myfitnesspal! It's Go Time! Need Friends :

Hello people! Im Vin, Its time for me to get healthy and slim down. This site is SWEET! Wanna be friends? Hit me up anytime and drop me a friend request :) I'll be using what I have starting tomorrow Monday, Nov 14 2011 to reach my goals. I have a rebounder, the original Power 90 and slim in 6 workouts that I will be utilizing to reach my goals. Also, I will be doing a lot of juicing and green smoothies plus salads. My diet will be 95% Raw Vegan. That means all the fruit and vegetables that I like! :) Im a Christian musician, and entrepreneur and I need to get results so that I can do what I do. The lack of energy and passion have plagued me for too long! The time is now! I could use all the support I can get. Thanks.

Replies

• JULIUSKITTY
    JULIUSKITTY Posts: 126 Member
    I started out as going semi vegan just barely over a week ago! would love to be freinds!
  • Hello! Good luck with everything!!! :D Add me if you like! :)
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Welcome to MFP. I am always open to new friends so add me.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    At this point in time, I'm not even going to consider dropping meat :) But I'd love to have another MFP friend to support in their goals and have support in mine. Feel free to friend me, I don't discriminate against herbivores ;)
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    cool...sounds commited...lets be friends :)
  • I am just beginning too! Don't follow a specific diet, just trying to eat healthy and within the correct calorie count while increasing my physical activity. Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • moleighsmom
    moleighsmom Posts: 59 Member
    Welcome! I'm only 3 days ahead of you but love cheering people on in their journey, so feel free to add me. I love your commitment, you will do well.
  • Welcome! And congrats on starting your Journey. I am a Power 90 user, myself, and have had great success. Just keep pushing play! Feel free to add me, too.
  • Welcome! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends
  • Welcome to MFP! Sending you a friend request :)