Rejoicing in the little things..........

As I am sitting here watching tv and perusing the web - I had an "AHA" moment!!

I am wearing a pair of jeans I haven't worn in about 4 years and I'm comfortable - the waistband isn't cutting into my tummy, the legs aren't cutting off my blood supply and I can wear a t-shirt without rolls.

Just a few months ago - I would tug on a pair of jean (size 12 - tight), an oversized shirt (so you wouldn't see the rolls) and a light jacket (again the rolls) to go out but the minute I got home I'd put on leggings and an oversized sweatshirt just to be comfortable, it really took a toll on my self-esteem.

I am so happy to just be able to wear a pair of jean and a fitted T.

Have you had an "AHA" moment lately?????????

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    yay! :D
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    That's awesome!

Great Victory
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Boy, did I! I was in this comic book and some really cute lady working in a diner was reading it, and I was really, really attracted to her so I pulled her inside the comic, but then these two racecar drivers started chasing me and somehow I broke out of the comic book and entered the real world! And the whole time there was this cool da-da-da-duh-duh-da-da-da-DA-DA-DA-DA music playing in the background. It was awesome!
  • Have you had an "AHA" moment lately?????????

Mine isn't "AHA" so much as "Oh yeah..." Lately when I go to get dressed, out of habit I always latch my bra at the largest setting. Then I remember I'm a few inches smaller and need the smallest setting. I'm going to have to go out and get new ones soon, even though I just did a few months ago!
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    I had an "AHA" moment when a pair of jeans I barely bought 2 months ago, started falling off at work. Literally falling off, I had to keep tugging them up because they were sagging off my butt. I'm excited to go shopping for a new pair, and I usually avoid clothes shopping.
  • CONGRATS!
    I think mine was buying a size 6 (which I haven't been since sometime just out of high school)! I have lost 65 pounds throughout my 'journey' to become fit and I still have goals that I'm striving to meet! It's a lifestyle change for sure.
    I thank Insanity (the workout) and MFP for making me accountable for everything that I feed to my face! lol :)

~Nichole
    www.shakeology.com/fitnessmojo
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fitnessmojo
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Boy, did I! I was in this comic book and some really cute lady working in a diner was reading it, and I was really, really attracted to her so I pulled her inside the comic, but then these two racecar drivers started chasing me and somehow I broke out of the comic book and entered the real world! And the whole time there was this cool da-da-da-duh-duh-da-da-da-DA-DA-DA-DA music playing in the background. It was awesome!

Uhhhh What...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!