BRIDE TO BE 2012 CHALLENGE WEEK 3 WEIGH IN

Options
Hey ladies,

I hope everyone's had a wonderful week of weight loss and wedding planning!!! I've been skipping the gym a lot this week , and doing more workout videos, walking, and hiking! Sometimes you just need a little variety, and it certainly paid off this week. Back to the gym this week for me. On to the wedding planning.... I wanted to do something different for engagement picture, but I can't find a photographer I like. Have your photographers been open and interested in you ideas???

Start challenge weight: 205 lbs
Week 1: 199.4
Week 2: 198
Week 3: 196 EEEEK!!

Replies

• losinglbs0208
    Options
    This has been a weird week weight-wise. I was up to 184.4 on Thursday, but down 3 pounds from that today. I have no idea how this stuff works, but I like that every number posted below is lower than the one above it ;)

Wedding wise, AHHHH! We're planning to have a "just us" wedding, trying to determine where though. And we (I) can't figure out the whole travel/wedding/what are these elopement packages even charging us for?? thing. And he keeps saying "that's such an expensive trip" and I keep thinking "yeah, but it's worth it." But then I think about how are we paying for this exactly? Hoping our parents randomly mention a chunk of money they want us to have ;)

SW: 185
    Week 1: 184.2
    Week 2: 182.2
    Week 3: 181.6
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    No weight loss this week :( I kinda fell of a lil this week with only 3 days at the gym. I get this way everytime I try to lose weight, I lose weight and then I think I'm invinsible and so I make bad food choices. Its crazy that I know I do that and then sabotage myself. Not feeling the best right now but on a NSV I did go buy a new pair of jeans yesterday a size smaller and I didn't have to suck it in or wiggle into it and slipped right on and very happy about that! On the Wedding part of it, my mom and I had to cancel the appt for the cake b/c she had to go to Ohio to take care and be with my grandma b/c she fell ill and was in the hospital. I think I was stress eating and thats why I fell off the wagon so to speak. On a good note, we are going to see a florist this coming Sat. And can't wait! So this week is a new week and I need to focus.

Challenge Started Weight: 289.4 lbs
    Week 1 Weigh in: 289.2 lbs
    Week 2 Weigh in: 287 lbs
    Week 3 Weigh in: 287 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 275 lbs
  • Lisapokie27
    Lisapokie27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you two did great!! No weight gain woohoo!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Hey there! So do we all have the same goal? Or can I set a goal of mine own by Jan1? I have lost nearly 70 lbs so I don't lose nearly as quickly as I used to. I would rather shoot for 10 lbs by Jan1 and would be UBER lucky if i get anywhere near that. I joined the group last week so I am just getting back into the routine and what not after slacking for a couple months. :-D I didn't train nearly as much last week as I should have and I faulted by not planning dinners ahead and winged way too many. haha So I maintained last week....

Challenge Started Weight: 184 lbs
    Week 1 Weigh in: ----
    Week 2 Weigh in: 184
    Week 3 Weigh in: 184 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 174lbs by Jan 1, 2012 (right?)
    Are you doing any other challenges within this like nutrition challenges (getting in veggies and fruits, trying new recipes or whatever) or fitness challenges ( miles traveled, strength training days, calories burned or anything like that?) I ask because losing weight is frustrating as it is but feels great to accomplish the other challenges along the way and keeps things fun. ;) Just curious.
    I love love our photographer! She is great! I hope you find one!! what do you want to do for your engagement photos?
    https://www.facebook.com/KendallLaurenPhotography
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.255807264444092.71942.120003048024515&type=1
  • Lisapokie27
    Options
    The goals was originally 15lbs, but every pound is supported. I'm not super strict on the rules as long has your goal is something healthy for you. :)
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    great thanks. I will shoot for 10 and hope for more! ;) It has been quite the struggle off and on once I hit about 70 lbs loss.... i took a break hoping it would help me get my ball rolling again HOPING! :-D
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    So... I haven't been doing well lately. And what's frustrating is that I'm not sure why I'm not losing weight! I have been working my butt off! I'll admit, I had a bad weekend as far as food. But with how well I have done with working out and eating every other day, I don't understand >:(

Week 3 Weigh In = 163

UGHHH
  • MarleyCats
    MarleyCats Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Had a rough first two weeks, either maintaining or just dropping a pound. But this week, I put it into gear and did pretty well. I hope everyone keeps up the awesome work they've already been doing!

Start weight: 185
    Week 3 weight: 177.5
    Goal Weight: 150
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    i'm a day late but...

Challenge start- 169.8
    Week 1- 168.4
    Week 2- 167.2
    Week 3- 166
  • Lisapokie27
    Options
    everyone's doing great! even if you fall off the wagon, tomorrow is a new day, and your not alone.