5'3" 151 lbs with a goal of 130 lbs

Options
i love myfitnesspal and have been using the app for a while. i am on and off about using it, but back on now. i recently moved to a colder climate and got a little lazy in the past couple months. i just joined the gym (circuit training gym) and am going to try to lower my calorie intake.

looking for friends of my height with similar goals. last few times i tried to stick to lower calories, i suffered from small headaches all the time.

i am good about drinking 8 glasses of water a day, i don't smoke at all or drink very often. i'm not a vegetarian, but i get tired of meat if i eat it at lunch.

i'm living with a big family that eats dinner together, so that's the hardest part for me. when i lived on my own, i ate very small dinners...

interested to see what i can learn from you all and how much more exciting this goal can be for me.

thanks!
tiffany

Replies

• kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 topped out at 139 looking to get down to 125, 120 would be my ultimate goal though. I started herbalife a few weeks ago and am getting so great results.
  • Tiffany919
    Tiffany919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    cool. i was 123 back when i was 18...god i miss that. i did a biggest loser type challenge when i was in los angeles and they were big on herbalife, but you didn't have to buy it to participate. i like their shakes, but i haven't purchased anything. if i do protein shakes, i try to go with minimally processed mixes (ie, cold processed hemp protein powder). i bought a mini blender to take to work, but totally forgot about it. i should maybe try that again for afternoon snacks :)
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 130 and right now I am at 158. I would love to be friends and support eachother on our journey :) I sent a friend request!
  • Tiffany919
    Options
    great thanks!
  • Dianababii
    Options
    Im 5'3" and 149lbs. 130 is where Id like to be!
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'3" and would love to be 135 pounds. I am currently 160.
  • Tiffany919
    Options
    i swear 149-153 seems to be the hardest one to break for me. i was actually at 144 back in august, but it creeped back up.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    another seemingly twin (but prob twice your age)...that needs to do the same

the cooler weather just makes me want to snuggle up and sleep in, too. :noway: I must have put on a good 10lb since vacation.

Was at the same weight back in August, as well...would love to see 130s.

I love Zumba and BodyPump...

Any new ideas?
  • clankp22
    clankp22 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", weigh 152, and am trying to get to about the same weight as you are. I also have been on and off of this site for a few years, but started back about a month ago to try to lose the last 25 lbs.

I have been working on eating clean...no processed foods... and am having some success. I struggle when I have to eat out, so I am working on that.

Good luck to you on your journey! :)
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" 152 lbs with a goal of 130ish also :smile:
  • heaybar
    heaybar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I don't feel quite so alone now because I'm also 5'3". I currently weigh 147lbs.
  • Kailat77
    Options
    I am 5'2 and at 144 pounds after losing 6 pounds over the last few months. Mostly due to eating better and not drinking very much. I am back at the gym and hoping to get down to 135. I started at 160 last summer and have been able to maintain 150 for the past year and now just trying to reach my goal!
  • natali_sh92
    natali_sh92 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    im also 5'3" started at 152 on mfp, and am now around the 143 area, aiming for 123 but 130 would be a great place to be. i started in august but dont have many friends on here so am looking for some people with similar goals to me so feel free to add me =)
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I''m close to 5'3 and currently weigh around 135, working on maintaining my weight. I would like to be at 130, but kinda burnt out on losing weight at the moment and just looking at how to stay in this new weight range! Even though I'm in maintenance I continue to log in daily and support others! :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    5' 2, and have got to around 135lb (it fluctuates - I don't stress too much about it)

Considering whether to push to get to 130, but really, I'm pretty happy where I am.
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3" and was 140 two months ago. I am now at 124 with a initial goal of 120. Can't believe how easy it has been with MFP. Please feel free to add me.
    Patty
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I am 5"3 (short for a guy) and my goal weight is 60kgs (not to sure how that converts) but currently at 63.9
  • CoSunshine410
    CoSunshine410 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am 5'3.5" and 142 right now, but I really want to be 128. At my heaviest I was 161, so I have been slowly making my way down the scale. Good Luck on your Journey!!
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5'4-5'5 ( i get different heights with diff doctors ) & weigh 152, i would like to get down to 130.
  • Anuta78
    Anuta78 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I m in same boat - feel free to add me as a friend