Supreme 90

Options

Replies

• Moms3Kwa
    Options
    I got this about a month ago. I like it. I love the Tibata and the Ultimate Cardio. I think they want it to be similar to P90X. Jeff the instructor is experienced, I have done his workouts before. Good Luck!
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Looks alright... Of course it's jumping on the P90x bandwagon but at $100 less you can't complain too much. Only thing I'd say is you'll get more support on the forums with an established program like P90x, just because there are so many of us who have done or are doing it.

But yeah, doesn't look too shabby from the reviews.

Jay
  • slimmerme2012
    Options
    Well, I went to my walmart and bought it! I have a question though...Im in the middle of doing 30 Day Shred....I still plan to do it along with this, but do you think that is too much or should I finish shred and then do this?
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day is a good program. I have done it. Tony Holland is the instructor. He's a good instructor. I think you will like it. Go at your own pace, don't try to hang with the exercisers.

Supreme 90 Day is the first program that I have ever done. I have Power 90 and couldn't do it as a program. I didn't care to get Power 90x.

Supreme 90 Day have a support forum and plus there are support forums on facebook. I'm on all of them.