Reset button????

Options
Well I’m not technically new…. I started MFP last January and hit it hard! I met my 6 month goal of 30 pounds and was halfway to my goal weight. I had logged in my food for 300+ days in a row and was going to be my goal weight by the end of the year…. Then it happened…. I fell back into my old habits, stopped working out, ate a ton of crappy food, didn’t log into MFP, etc…

Well here I am crawling back to MFP in need of help! I just went through my friends list to look for help and I was shocked to see most of my MFP friends that helped me through my first 5 months are not longer on MFP!!!

I’m looking for a few friends that will share support with me! I’m not one of those people on here for social networking; I just need encouragement to work out and watch what I eat! I give tons of support back to my friends so it won’t be one sided!

I’m hitting the reset button and trying to lose the 10 pounds I regained plus the 30 pounds to get to my goal weight!
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• merrick7871
    Options
    Request sent. Welcome back and good luck! I have been on here a little over 3 weeks and am just really getting the hang of it. Ive got 47 more pounds to go to meet my goal. Hope we can support each other on our journey!
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been here almost 2 months. I've heard that people delete inactive friends so that could be how you've lost some friends. Feel free to add me & welcome back!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat....I lost 50 and have since gained it all back.

I'm back to get it off again, feel free to friend me! Good luck!
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    FRIEND ME!! !:happy: I have to say, I'm a really great cheerleader, plus I understand your story!! I've struggled with my weight for YEARS, and since finding this site have lost 30 lbs. I also understand falling off the wagon...I've had a couple slip-ups in the past 6-8 weeks...I've had some stress with work and home, and I lost my last 5 lbs from that. I'm at my goal weight and maintaining, but I am very aware that certain foods "trigger" binges, so I try to stay away from them.

I plan on being on here for the long haul, and plan on staying at my goal weight for the rest of my life! :happy:

Lisa :glasses:
  • loustevo
    loustevo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi

Yep me too! I restarted again a week ago. I got pregnant and ill so didn't bother doing MFP but unfortunately I went into premature labour at 19 weeks and our little boy later didn't make it. That was 2 months ago and since then I've gained a stone plus the baby weight so really desperate to get the weight off (and the reminder) as soon as possible.

Good luck - I do find that having to write down everything you eat makes you much more conscience about what you are eating - its tough but we will get there
    xx
  • tonyavanwinkle2
    tonyavanwinkle2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I just recently started back up as well. I got a goal to reach and this time, I'm not letting a whole heck of a lot stop me. Time to dig in and beat this. :)
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the friend requests!