I AM HEALTHY!!!!

Options
I started on March 1st of this year at 215.... I am currently BMI 24.6!!! Healthy BMI is 25!!! I am 5'4 and weigh 143.2..... my goal was 135 but I think I might lower it to 130 not sure yet but I am going to see what happens when I am 135... but I don't care cuz I am Healthy!

... btw got a physical and my doc was sooo impressed the only thing she said was take a vitamin D pill because I live in Maine...

Replies

• Michelle9939
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations to you!
  • Gr33nstars
    Options
    Congratulations! You must feel great.
  • melianne125
    melianne125 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • SheriG9
    Options
    SOOO happy for you! Awesome!
    Sheri
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    smiling BIG for you :)

keep up the awesomeness!!!!
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling...congrats... Great work!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Good for you! Your hard work is paying off.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    so awesome!! i was the same way... just being healthy made me happy... initial goal of 125 because that was normal BMI and just in the healthy range, now i'm 112 and am extremely healthy (only 5 foot so 112 is appropriate... right in the middle). Good job!! Keep going and always remember what it was to be unhealthy so you don't return... also remember your journey and how difficult it was so you won't return, but also so you remember that you can't judge someone for their weight because not everyone is as strong as you to overcome it (but help those that need it too!!)
    That last part was something I thought of this weekend when someone was making fun of an overweight person and i told them that (I wasn't saying you would judge but so that people can think of that that read this) :-) Good Job and Good Luck!!

SW 155.1
    CW and GW 112.0
  • ashleylynnexo
    ashleylynnexo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    congratulations! i look forward to that feeling :) won't be for awhile though haha.
  • SheaHF
    SheaHF Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wowzer! Way to go! That's fantastic!
  • SuperWoman120
    Options
    you look great girl! great job! and yes you are very healthy!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!! Excellent job :) But what does living in Maine have to do with taking vitamin d? I only ask cause I live in Maine too and have never heard of that before
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You're AWESOME!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!! Excellent job :) But what does living in Maine have to do with taking vitamin d? I only ask cause I live in Maine too and have never heard of that before

You get vitamin D from the sun. Lack of sun=lack of vitamin D
  • youcandoitjess
    Options

Probably the lack of sunlight in the snowy, snowy winters. I'm just guessing, but that's what I'd assume. I live in Massachusetts and a lot of people that I know take Vitamin D in the winter. Ah, New England...
  • LynnMichelleB
    LynnMichelleB Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is awesome. You are truly an insprirations.:smile:
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Judging from your profile pic, you look great too! I take a calcium and Vitamin D supplement every day. You can usually get them combined in one of those Viactiv chews. So you can kill two birds with one stone :P Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • bozwa78
    Options
    Woot! Congrats!
  • timingsands
    Options
    Great job! Such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!