whats your fav cereal?

Options

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    All-Bran! Especially if you give it a couple minutes with milk it turns to mush, so good!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Delight Special K

But my real favorite is Cap'n crunch with crunch berries. Shhh. don't tell.
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Both are my favorites too but the latter has so much cals1
    I like to switch off between Multigrain Cheerios and Honey Bunches of Oats. what are some of your favorite cereals? please share!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch.

I'm 12 by the way.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    My favorite healthy cereal is Total Whole Grain Wheat Flakes.

But I love tons of kids cereals and less-healthy adult cereals ... Corn Pops, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Lucky Charms, Raisin Bran Crunch, Frosted Mini Wheats. I was never a fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (got soggy too quickly for my taste) or Coco Puffs (I hated that it changed the color of the milk). I was a strange child.
  • brandeejean
    brandeejean Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chex :)
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Kashi go lean Toasted Berry Crumble!!!! I am addicted to it!!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean
    Cookie Crisp
    oatmeal (no sugar)
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I love almost all breakfast cereals (except the super sweet ones). But there can be only one BEST.

http://www.mothersnatural.com/ready-to-eat_cereals/rte_peanut_butter_bumpers.aspx

No one who has tasted the Bumpers can deny their awesomeness.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Raisin Nut Bran

haven't had it in AGES! simply ages.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Special K Chocolatey Delight. Chocolate for breakfast? Yes please.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'd kill for some Peanut Butter Cap'n' Crunch -- the crack of cereals.

Since I'm being good, all it's been is Special K Protein Plus or Uncle Sam's Original. Not bad stuff, just not the peanut buttery goodness of the Cap'n'.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    My favorite cereal has always been grapenuts! Even when I was a little kid, when the other kids would beg for Super Sugar Shockers, I wanted grapenuts. Course a serving of grapenuts is teeeeeeeny tiny but I used to fill the bowl with them and eat them all- Sometimes with honey drizzled on top.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I make my own, but I don't eat cereals often. Usually some oats, with chia seed, fruit, a few nuts and greek full fat yogurt, maybe some local honey.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats
  • lauramacwhite
    Options
    Rice crispies Vanilla...sooooooooooo good! Especially with a banana cut up in it!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    captain crunch peanut butter

Edit: you American's are lucky with your choices of awesome cereals! I have to order from the US to get the good stuff. Ours are no where near as good.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Kashi GoLean Crisp! Toasted berry crumble. A lot of Kashi cereals are kind of gross and bland but this one's really good. I like to have it with yogurt and fruit instead of milk :) It has a texture similar to granola.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but I haven't had it in ages..too sugary!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    The other night we were sitting in a pub and I suddenly became hellbent on getting some Cap'n Crunch. I convinced us all to leave and go get some. We went to a convenience store near by and they didn't have any! As a compromise, and to avoid prolonging the mission, we got Cocoa Krispies instead, and some 2% milk. It was delicious!

As a side note - apparently the whole box of Cocoa Krispies has only around 1800 calories. Not bad, not bad.... :laugh: