Options

Replies

• mike_hill
    mike_hill Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Tangled last night via Netflix. 4/5
  • ChicagoSammo
    Options
    Bad Teacher . . . bad movie - 0 out of 5 . . . and it was lucky to get as high as 0
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Black Swan.. 2 thumbs down.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    The Debt

3 stars.... It was an OK movie
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Bad Teacher . . . bad movie - 0 out of 5 . . . and it was lucky to get as high as 0

Couldn't agree more!

Transformers - 4/5
    Zookeeper - 2/5
    Paul - 3/5
    Mars Needs Moms - 2/5
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Cars 2. Pretty good. Sorry I can't do numerical ratings. I would want to give it a 4 out of 5 because 3 seems to say it's average, but if I give it a 4 that doesn't leave much room for truly great movies... I always overthink these things.
  • Brainsurgeon
    Brainsurgeon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Horrible Bosses 4/5
    Bridesmaids 4.5/5 (it gained the extra .5 for the 'bathroom scene') :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The last movie I watched in general was last night on TV: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. 5/5

In the theater was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Also 5/5.

I think I have an illness. lol

However, I think the last movie I saw before the HP (it was the second time seeing it) was The Help. It sucked. 1/5

I love Harry Potter!

I think I've moved beyond love,
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    J. Edgar - 2/5

The movie was slow moving and it didn't push the boundaries as far as the rumors we all have heard about Hoover. It also didn't highlight his relationships with those above him, just those beneath him. Armie Hammer was great as a supporting actor.
  • Melaniemarie86
    Melaniemarie86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Paranormal Activity 3: 3/5... the boyfriend liked it, but I'm not huge on the Paranormal franchise.
    Kindergarten Cop: 4/5... love that movie.
    Shaun of the Dead: 4/5... I find this movie funny, but the boyfriend found it stupid.
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    "Jack and Jill"....I give it a 1 out of 5 stars....It's what I call a "wait for cable" movie :glasses:
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    paranormal activity 3 gets a 4/5

i will see twilight breaking dawn part 1 friday and that WILL get a 5/5!! AHHH SO excited!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Gulliver's Travels with Jack Black.

I'm dumber now and I can't get that time back. All four of my kids hated it (Age range 17 to 7)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options

Can I ask why? Haven't seen it but I want to. I like Natalie Portman (aside and apart from Queen Amidala, that is...)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    The last movie I watched in general was last night on TV: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. 5/5

In the theater was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Also 5/5.

I think I have an illness. lol

However, I think the last movie I saw before the HP (it was the second time seeing it) was The Help. It sucked. 1/5

Ditto. I have all the DVDs (working on the Blu Ray collection) but still watch the ABC Family Weekend presentations. Now I've moved on to bringing up the IMDB page for each movie in order to catch the mistakes in each film.
    I love Harry Potter!

I think I've moved beyond love,
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the theater either. Too expensive!!!!

From Netflix:
    Horrible Bosses 3/5
    Transformers 3 3/5

Still looking for that AWESOME movie, so I'm taking notes from this post!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options

Me too. Hated the movie
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Last movie I watched....

Centurion 4/5 *rated it so highly solely because of the gore and violence.
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    In the Theaters - Paranormal Activity 3 - 4 stars. A worthy installment to the series, but was a tad disappointed.

At home - Last night Hallmark's "Cancel Christmas" - 4 stars. Fun and just want I needed. A great reminder that it isn't about the stuff that is store bought, but in the sharing/giving from ourselves.
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Can I ask why? Haven't seen it but I want to. I like Natalie Portman (aside and apart from Queen Amidala, that is...)
    It's a very unique - artistic film and sort of an acquired taste. If you like films like Momento (heavy handed symbolism with a disorienting feeling) you'll enjoy this one.