PB2 , has anyone heard of this?

Options
It is peanut butter without the fat, what are thing to do with it besides adding water for a spread on toast?

Replies

• raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    You can add it to smoothies!
  • cookingwithtrace
    Options
    I have a friend that loves it. She mixes into smoothies, adds it to asian sauces, adds it to healthy energy bars..
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I like to mix it with cream cheese (light or fat free)
  • jajlies
    jajlies Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thanks! I bought some and haven't used it yet , smoothie would be good and I never thought of Asian cooking!
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was just going to try making thai peanut sauce with it!!! I am so glad to hear that someone else has done that with success.

Maybe it would even work with cookies... I mean, they woudl still be cheats, of course, but not quite as fattening as usual. :)
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I add it to my oatmeal every morning.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    You can add it to smoothies!

This and the Asian cooking idea are the best.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I just got my first jar last week and LOVE it! :D I like it for a pb and banana sandwich, pb and apple, and that's all I've tried so far. On their website, you can find many recipes to use! There are sauces, shakes, desserts, etc.
  • kelpaint
    kelpaint Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love it added to plain, non-fat greek yogurt (Fage) with a small amount of natural sweetener - comparable to the filling of a peanut butter pie :) Also as others have suggested - smoothies, protein shakes, oatmeal, and for various baked desserts.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Is there a special brand? . Is it the natural peanut butter>>> Sounds good.