Here I Go Again

Options
Just wanted to say hi and find some shoulders to lean on and be a shoulder for someone who needs it in this never ending battle against the bulge. I lost 50 lbs about ten years ago and slowly it all crept back on - now I want to take it off and leave it off = so I feel better. Could use a few friends along the way for support.:smile:

Replies

• NicheGuy
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Looking for some people to help keep me motivated. Add me as a friend and we can work together.
  • dkbaron
    Options
    I wish I had a buck for everytime I have started over... you can do by eating the right things and drinking tons of water...Adding 3 days of exercise will also help.
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Looks like we're all on the same mission...add me as a friend as well...we can all support each other in the time of need. ☺
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    good luck this time. I love this site and I'm on every day. I really don't think I would have been as successful without it. I'd love to be your friend. add me if you'd like
  • bpeckat
    Options
    I am new to the site but not to working towards weight loss. About two years ago I lost 20lbs but i have gained it all back plus some in the last year. You could add me as a friend we can help, it would be great to have some one who understands the struggle.
  • nicoleeoff
    nicoleeoff Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same story! I did so well a few years ago that I lost 50 lbs! Suddenly...(as if it happened over night...yeah right) it's all back. Hate that I did that to myself, but nobody forced me to eat those cheese burgers now did they!?
  • denacaye
    Options
    Ditto for me too. I could use all the encouragement I can get.