• jskaggs1971
    jskaggs1971 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Well done, OP!

How tall are you? you're pretty trim for 195, so I'm guessing you're 6'+
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! Congratulations! You look happy and healthy! It is a beautiful sight..... thanks for sharing.
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is amazing!
  • patsyman
    Options
    oh my days that is fantastic i'm only 2 weeks in but feeking the benefits and seeing you is spurring me on even more.. Congratulations!!!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • RickyN29
    RickyN29 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, I totally love all of you! This community is just....well.....utterly amazing.

So many of you said I inspired you....but through all of this, YOU have inspired me.

I must have read this thread 10 times now. I think you all gave me the inspiration I need to tackle the last 10 lbs.

Some replies:

...John Belushi comment... Yes! I used to get that a lot! Too funny

...jskaggs1971..... Yes, I am 6'2" It says 185 is the high end for my height, but I think I am just a bigger guy, so I am fine with that.

...my expression..... lol, I'm glad you all found that funny....I wasn't sure if I looked funny or stupid!

....swtgrl39 & mwright24skinny & wolffrn .... Yes! You will do this!!! I was sitting right there like you thinking the exact same thing. You might like my Youtube Channel where I documented my journey. www.youtube.com/RickyN29

And if there is anything I could help on, please ask me. I am glad to share absolutely everything. I want to see you all succeed!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! :)
  • Khorner84
    Khorner84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You definitely are an inspiration!! You look AMAZING!! Job well done!!!!!
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!! You are an inspiration and I am right behind ya on the weight loss bro!!!
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    you look great.
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look simply amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! it's more motivation to keep going!!!!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • shelley242
    shelley242 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined today....and your before/after photos are so inspiring! Thanks for posting them! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!