Jodie Marsh.

Options
I never thought I would admire Jodie Marsh....... She has never done anything to get my attention!!

But wow, she has been working hard and made a difference to her body in just 3 months.............. Amazing..............

I have a new role model, ok, maybe not, but wow, respect where it is due xxx :flowerforyou:

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/531387/bodybuilder-jodie-marsh-on-twitter-i-am-spartacus/1

http://lifestyle.aol.co.uk/2011/10/06/bodybuilder-jodie-marsh-says-she-wants-breast-reduction-surgery/

Replies

• Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly. The woman has put in some solid seriously hard work to get that body (unless she's had medicinal help that is). I have found a level of respect for her from this bodybuilding venture she's doing
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I find it tough to believe she's that muscular and that cut at the same time. I'd like to know the time she took to do this. I hope it was over the course of a few years.
  • cobblers88
    Options
    I wondered if somebody would bring this up!
    Just - WOW! Waaay more muscular than I want to acheive but the amount of work she'd have to but in is very impressive.
    I would love to see her food/workout plan.
  • dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    She was on TV a few weeks ago stating that it was all done naturally (without drugs) and that she spends 8 hours a day in the gym, working on a different part of her body every day..
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Impressive, yet hideous :sick:
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Egg whites, bread and protein shakes........................ Was her diet, or so I read.............

She put in hard work, also there are pics of her as she went from stages, not just to muscles, I like it, OK, I would not go that far, to much work for little old me.........

But I would love to become lean like her first pics............. xx Good for you Jodie xxxxxxxxx:drinker:
  • CaveGal
    CaveGal Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I wondered if somebody would bring this up!
    Just - WOW! Waaay more muscular than I want to acheive but the amount of work she'd have to but in is very impressive.
    I would love to see her food/workout plan.

Definitely. I'd love to see her workout and diet plan as well! It's amazing how far she's gone in apparently just 3 months! Although I have a full time job so working out for 8 hrs a day is just not an option ;-)
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    7 weeks.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3851400/Jodie-Marsh-is-Jodie-harsh.html

I don't think she's the right person to idolize here.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Impressive, yet hideous :sick:

Ditto.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I think she looks gross =/
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    She has been working out every day all day for 2-3 years. She was training intensely for three months for the competition. Personally I find her hideous. Nice to have the time to do nothing but body build. Now, if she would remove those ridiculous implants...............lol
  • cupboard_stalker
    cupboard_stalker Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Agreed - she looks hideously fake....still! BUT, I can't help respect the fact that she has put in the time and effort....even if it was for attention seeking recognition and money - oh, and despite the fact she can afford the motivational personal trainer and the lack of real life to get in the way!
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Kay, no idea who this chick is but EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! she lookes disgusting! Her boobs are hideous and she looks like she got painted with coffee and verathane!!!!! Doesn't even look like the same person in those before and after pics cuz the skin colour is massively different. No respect here! Then again, I've never really liked the over muscled look on men or women...just ick!!! Altough, to do that all, alledgely naturally, and supposedly in just seven weeks does take some serious dedication...but still EWWW just EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    1) She's only brown like that for the contest
    2) Almost none of you will/can look like that unless you train like crazy
    3) She's undoubtely alot softer looking. She only looks like that for a short time before/after her contest.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Options
    A couple of years at the gym, then 3 months with 8 hours a day.......... Yes lucky to have that time to do that, but the difference, we say on this site about dedication, that to me is dedication. :bigsmile:

Ok not my ideal person, but it can be done and yes it is the same person. Implants are not nice, she is having them removed...

A British glamor model along side the likes of Jordan.

Good for you Jodie!! :flowerforyou:
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Options
    Agreed - she looks hideously fake....still! BUT, I can't help respect the fact that she has put in the time and effort....even if it was for attention seeking recognition and money - oh, and despite the fact she can afford the motivational personal trainer and the lack of real life to get in the way!

Also the personal trainer is now her new squeeze xxxxxxx LOL xxx