My NSV moment

paulwgun
paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
Past few weeks ive had to tighten my belt on my jeans as they are becoming slack, but my gut is still there and the scales say 17lb lost but my gut is still there, my wife works in a supermarket so i go to pick her up from work and get a few items so she says "go and have a look for jeans" so had a quick look and thought oh ill come back after ive done the food shop

She finishes work and is walking towards me with a pair of jeans and says try these so I look at them and they are 40" waist so I said you better get a 42" ( i was a 44") EF IN HELL im now fitting in to a 40" yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa :smile: :happy: :bigsmile: :drinker:

My wife said ill get you another pair, so with a smug face I told her not to waste any money as ill need a smaller size in a few weeks oh im so chuffed :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!