Very, very good for you!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Congratulations!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    You looked like you literally stepped out of your previous photo... Like you were wearing a fat suit and took it off and a completely different person came out!
  • LostLulu
    Options
    You look soo good! Well done! :] You've done so so well!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations
  • cclaborn22
    Options
    Wow that's incredible! Congratulations, I can only imagine all the hard work--mentally and physically--that you have put into your weight loss. Keep it up and enjoy your new found body and energy! :)
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Congratulations. You are truly an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your success with us.
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for inspiration. How long did it take you? I have the almost the same to lose.I have make a goal of 40 between now and May. I am 4'11 i am supposed to weigh 90-120.

Thanks again
    [/bump
    quote]
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    bump
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! Well done xx
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Amazing transformation!!!!
  • stefkhan
    stefkhan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AWESOME!! What a great job!! Adding you as a friend to stay motivated!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I should have it a 100 lb. loss by now but have been stuck at 84 lb. loss since August 15.

You are an inspiration! Just super effort there.
  • wannabedif
    Options
    I'm brand new here but not to the struggle of losing weight, so I just HAD to say KUDOS TO YOU!!! You have blessed your heart, body,spirit and family with seeing you as you are meant to be! You have made an astounding accomplishment. I agree with others here who have said to reward yourself. I just told my teenager the other day that if I lost 100 lbs, I would take a trip to Australia! She encouraged me to make that my goal. You are inspiring and simply beautiful!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WHat a transformation! Well done - keep it up!:happy:
  • GuillaineC
    GuillaineC Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wow, great job!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! You are totally awesome. Congratulations. I am starting my journey again, and had forgotten that I had even registered for myfitnesspal. So I am learning to navigate the system as a newbie now. I wish you the best in keeping off the weight. The tools look very interesting. Keep me posted of your success. You have certainly boosted my moral. Thanks!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!