Please have a look at my Food Diary

Options
Hey Everyone,

I just logged my food for today and I would love to know what you think of it.

Thank you.

Replies

• kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I guess i'm confused....
    It doesn't have anything logged into your diary as far as I can see. :/
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Nope. I don't see anything either.
  • louisvillelady
    louisvillelady Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A comedian ?
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    did u put that up just to have a go at people? Sorry if ur not, but since this is ur first post, and u have only one day of foods that add up to ~500 kcal, it just seems a bit like a trolling post.
  • soon_to_be_skinny
    Options
    Sorry guys try again. Im only new to this so I didnt press the complete entry button.. it will work now :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    LOOKS LIKE YOUR NOT EATING ENOUGH : )
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yeah, gonna need more food. A lunch of just grapes, how are you not hungry all day long?
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    I guess i'm confused....
    It doesn't have anything logged into your diary as far as I can see. :/

I think whoever has that profile filled in tomorrows food diary instead of todays, so u have to click forward. But im pretty sure this is just a drama thread.
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    Sorry guys try again. Im only new to this so I didnt press the complete entry button.. it will work now :)

Sorry my bad! I thought u were done with it at 500 kcal :) Sorry sorry
  • soon_to_be_skinny
    Options
    I'm not trolling. I just hate excercising so i figured if i eat less i will lose more weight.. im 60kg now so when i pressed complete entry it said i would be 52 kg in 5 weeks if i eat 500 cal
  • soon_to_be_skinny
    Options
    Its okay :)
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    She's got it on Tuesdays. Must be UK or some such.

Anyway, that's a great diary -
    if you're anorexic.

Hopefully, this is out of the ordinary for you and I also go through spurts where my caloric intake is too low and you're just hitting a low cycle as well. I'm not a huge proponent of "starvation mode" so I actually looked at what you ate vs. just the calories and a glass of carrot juice isn't dinner.

I'd really like to suggest that you eat substantially more, especially if you're active.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    If you're going to run at 1200 kcals per day, try a 500/400/300 rule. Have 500 kcals for breakfast, 400 for lunch and 300 for dinner.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    you are definitely not eating enough...and if that pic is of you on your profile you are already skinny! There's no reason for you to be eating that few of calories...even if you hate exercise, you will be better off eating more and adding in some exercise.
  • musicgirl88
    Options
    you are definitely not eating enough...and if that pic is of you on your profile you are already skinny! There's no reason for you to be eating that few of calories...even if you hate exercise, you will be better off eating more and adding in some exercise.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You can eat your calorie goal and still lose weight. Eating only 500 calories will make you sick.
  • musicgirl88
    Options
    whoops on the triple post, but gives me a chance to say that it scares me that you said today was a good day for you. If you honestly think all you need is 400 calories, you are on your way to an eating disorder.
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT eat 500 calories per day! yes you will lose weight, but you will also cause long-term damage to your body and make it soooo much easier to gain weight.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Must be in a different time zone. Still Monday here. Anyways, your Tuesday is completed and that's a pretty strict calorie intake. Not sure what your daily calorie intake used to be but, with just 500 calories a day your body could go into starvation mode.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Agreed, that's not nearly enough food.

The bacon and egg breakfast is pretty good, but I'd have a bit more than just fruit for lunch - maybe some cheese and crackers along with it, or a yoghurt?

Carrot juice for dinner - well, that's a starter. Then add in some lean grilled meat and a side salad.

And have a handful of nuts mid afternoon.