triceps!

Options
What some very affective tricep exercises?? I feel like I always do the same ones :(

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Which ones do you do? Dips, reverse curl cables, skull crashers, close grip bench press.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Close grip bench press, french press, skull crushers, cable press downs, dips, kickbacks
  • candice36
    Options
    I typically do dips, skull crushers, and overhead presses
  • candice36
    Options
    Thanks! Ill throw in somke close grip bench presses and kickbacks today!
  • Nichols4398
    Options
    Try doing them on a unstable platform like a BOSU Ball. It'll engage all your core muscles and make the exercises so much more difficult.
  • ChefJesse
    Options
    I'm a big fan of reverse-grip (underhand) cable press down. It hits the lower head of the tri in a way nothing else does and gives you a great burn. I like to do a heavier move like dips first and finish with the rev-grip press downs to hit the whole muscle.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    On the other hand, you ultilize your tri's in the bench press, shoulder press etc so it's not like they aren't getting worked otherwise. I'll try to do some tri work on my off heavy days
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    On the other hand, you ultilize your tri's in the bench press, shoulder press etc so it's not like they aren't getting worked otherwise. I'll try to do some tri work on my off heavy days
  • mrsfoose
    Options
    The crab walk. Enjoy.
  • candice36
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Im excited to work them out in a bit :)