You, sweet MFP peeps!

Options
molsongirl
molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
You are keeping my spirits up! I'm emotionally challenged right now :happy: , i'm not used to the attention! I'm ok, i'm alive, life is good. I won't be on often, I have limited use of my hands right now, typing is a little uncomfortable, but I can deal with it! :laugh: I can't believe that you people have nothing better to do then fill my darn inbox with messages! :laugh: ...I love it! :happy: I'm starting a protest on the floor i'm on right now, first of all, they won't give me pudding, so we're gonna sneek it in, i've wanted it for 2 damns days now....they can put it in my feeding tube, i'll inhale it...whatever, this is one bad craving! Soon enough I guess. I want you all to know that this trauma that happened in front of the eyes of small children, not only the foster children, but my two youngest as well, is disgusting. We as a society need to protect our most precious children, they are our future. To think of what these kids went through at the hands of their father, saddens me to say the least. I'm saddened that we have let the parents fall through the system as well as the kids. WE NEED TO BE OUTRAGED!! it's time to get mad! we need to take child protection seriously, we need to get help for the adults that cannot help themselves. These children are used as pawns and are emotionaly and physically traumatized by our "system" that fails everyone. Our court system is overwhelmed by abuse cases, it's truly shocking. Spend an hour out of your week, volunteer at a school reading to a child, join a food bank, volunteer to watch a baby while a mom goes through career counselling, be active in your surroundings, donate to a childrens camp fund, for god sake, if people could put a little effort into helping out "thy" neighbour the way we do ourselves, things would change. We need to care a little more, help a little more, ask a little more.
I wish all mfp friends and strangers, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I have healing to do, the outside is a breeze, the inner a little different. I need to get home, and now more than ever, I need to be back helping kids. I can't believe how adults can abuse our future the way some do. The kids need me, and I need them even more. And I need chocolate pudding dammit! :tongue:
God bless!
I love you guys! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• molsongirl
    Options
    You are keeping my spirits up! I'm emotionally challenged right now :happy: , i'm not used to the attention! I'm ok, i'm alive, life is good. I won't be on often, I have limited use of my hands right now, typing is a little uncomfortable, but I can deal with it! :laugh: I can't believe that you people have nothing better to do then fill my darn inbox with messages! :laugh: ...I love it! :happy: I'm starting a protest on the floor i'm on right now, first of all, they won't give me pudding, so we're gonna sneek it in, i've wanted it for 2 damns days now....they can put it in my feeding tube, i'll inhale it...whatever, this is one bad craving! Soon enough I guess. I want you all to know that this trauma that happened in front of the eyes of small children, not only the foster children, but my two youngest as well, is disgusting. We as a society need to protect our most precious children, they are our future. To think of what these kids went through at the hands of their father, saddens me to say the least. I'm saddened that we have let the parents fall through the system as well as the kids. WE NEED TO BE OUTRAGED!! it's time to get mad! we need to take child protection seriously, we need to get help for the adults that cannot help themselves. These children are used as pawns and are emotionaly and physically traumatized by our "system" that fails everyone. Our court system is overwhelmed by abuse cases, it's truly shocking. Spend an hour out of your week, volunteer at a school reading to a child, join a food bank, volunteer to watch a baby while a mom goes through career counselling, be active in your surroundings, donate to a childrens camp fund, for god sake, if people could put a little effort into helping out "thy" neighbour the way we do ourselves, things would change. We need to care a little more, help a little more, ask a little more.
    I wish all mfp friends and strangers, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I have healing to do, the outside is a breeze, the inner a little different. I need to get home, and now more than ever, I need to be back helping kids. I can't believe how adults can abuse our future the way some do. The kids need me, and I need them even more. And I need chocolate pudding dammit! :tongue:
    God bless!
    I love you guys! :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

thanks for taking the time to let us know.

love to you and your children and all children
    Dave
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    :heart: i'm just speechless
    all our love and prayers
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart-- heal, Molson girl--

God bless you for your care for the children-- :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ltAGuuru7Q

This is the song, that my kids played over and over again while I was in ICU...give it a listen, it's forever changed me.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!
    I adore that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It makes me cry every single time I hear it... awesome song honey.
    The video is beautiful.. great tribute.

I am so glad to see a post from you.
    My family and I will continue to pray for you and your family.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Great to have you back! Rest, heal, and know we are all putlling and praying for you, and sending pudding your way!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to hear that you are healing. Yes, it will be a process, especially the emotional side.
    Thank you for the care that you give to kids. They are many times the unheard and uncared for.

Take care of yourself and know that many of the mfp peeps are praying for you, your family and the other children that witnessed this. They to will have emotional healing to go through.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever "spoken" to you before on MFP, but I have definitely enjoyed reading your posts. I'm so glad to hear you're on the mend. You and your family and the other kids are in my thoughts, my heart and my prayers. Oh, and so are thoughts of pudding - maybe I can will it to you!!! :heart:
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    SO GREAT to see you back!!!!!! the only thing i can suggest is not putting pudding in the feeding tube...you will get the sugar high, but none of the taste :frown: You sound as if you are doing better though...
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that you are doing well, thanks for coming on and letting everyone know that you are ok.
    Your post really does hit home, especially with the news that the parents who abandoned baby Angelica in the stairwell last year have been released with time served and given a $300 fine.
    When the courts and justice system don't put any value on children, it is up to us in the community to pick up the slack and give them value.
    I hope your children are ok and will recover from this as well.
    Demand your pudding, you deserve it! :D
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    I don't think we have ever chatted, but just passed by each other on this site...I wish the best for you, and hope for a speedy recovery. I don't know the circumstances of your injuries, but as someone that has been in ICU before, I know that the emotional scars can run deeper than the physical. You alone can find the strength to overcome whatever sits in your way. LOOK HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME SO FAR!!! My best to you always, you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. Rick
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    oh no! What happened to my buddy? I missed it. I'm sooooo shocked and sorry to hear that you've gone through this, ICU, emotional Scars... >>>>>HUG<<<<<<
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    We're all hoping & praying for a quick recovery for you.
    Take care.
    :heart:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    So wonderful to hear from you. I pray for you to have a speedy recovery. Bless you for the care you have for all children. You get well now, they need you. Hugs:flowerforyou:
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    Oh! I have missed that pissed off kitten icon!
    Get better kiddo!

:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you are doing better. I am still praying for you and your family.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    MG-I worked in a preschool for children removed by HRS. I only 'needed' to work there for 6 months, but could not leave once my time was up. I knew I was placed there for a reason. Some of these babies never heard the words "I love you" or "You are beautiful". I said this each and every day, to each and every child. AND I told the parents they were also worth saving.

I have been praying for you daily and God has shown me, through you, that my work is not done. I must do more to ensure my part is played to help these children.

Thank you for posting and letting us know you are going to be OK. God bless your little ones who had to witness this atrocity, and I pray God's peace in their hearts.

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to see your back we did lots of praying for you and your family:flowerforyou:
    and ill mail you some chocolate pudding:wink::laugh:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    jackie
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't expect to hear from you for awhile..You one tough cookie:drinker:
    So happy your feeling better and yes it takes all of us to save our children....God Bless:flowerforyou: