The Scale HATES Me!!

Options
So I lost the first 10lbs..(yay me):indifferent: But now it seems like getting past that is almost impossible!. It's like it just doesn't want to go past that point. Is it me?Do I need to increase my exercise routine or something? I'm at a loss, and I'm getting discouraged again...What to do?:sad:

Replies

• JJAVON116
    JJAVON116 Posts: 41
    Options
    So I lost the first 10lbs..(yay me):indifferent: But now it seems like getting past that is almost impossible!. It's like it just doesn't want to go past that point. Is it me?Do I need to increase my exercise routine or something? I'm at a loss, and I'm getting discouraged again...What to do?:sad:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

DON'T get discouraged! I did pretty well at first, but then had like 5 or 6 weeks of either staying the same, or MAYBE losing one or two pounds. But, I just kept watching my numbers, getting in the exercise, and drinking lots of water, and eventually (and SLOWLY) lost pretty much most of the weight that I wanted to. :happy:
    It can be the same way for you too, just give it some time and have lots of patience! :smile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    you lost 10 lbs in a month... that's A LOT, just go with it, you're going to stall here and there, it's normal. Just keep pushin along.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    you lost 10 lbs in a month... that's A LOT, just go with it, you're going to stall here and there, it's normal. Just keep pushin along.

I agree with Kerri, I have lost 36 pounds since January 1st and now for 2 weeks I am stuck, but I am keeping pushing and doing what I am doing.