Workout DVDs

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm a workout DVD junkie, and I'm wondering what your favorite one is? I have ChaLEAN Extreme, Rockin' Body, Tracy Anderson's Metamorphosis, and the 30 Day Shred. I also want to try Tonique, Insanity, and ART Method. What are your favorites??

Join me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/banginbodyfit

Replies

• diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started with intense boxing and i got bored of doing the samething for months, so i decided to try something new and do the Yoga Meltdown with Jillian. I can sencerly say that it has kicked my but and toned me everywhere. I have lost so many inches. Didn't realize it was power Yoga, actually didn't even know the difference until a friend told me. It is INTENSE!!!! :noway: But i love it soo much that i decided to try Bob Harpers Intense yoga aswell. Goodluck finding something you enjoy doing:drinker:
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    LOL, my "go to" video is actually a VHS! It's *that* old! It's a Denise Austin Kickboxing one and using that and Pilates I lost a good amount of weight about 8 years ago. Now I also have several other Denise Austin DVDs I NEVER pull out. Never. And a Biggest Loser Cardio Max Weight Loss-it's good but hard to fit in b/c it's about 45 mins. Pilates is great (have several of those from Denise Austin and I want to get the Jilian Michaels one soon!)...Also hoping to get Ripped in 30 next month. My thing is they basically have to be 30 mins or less b/c I have 4 kids and babysit another and homeschool! My time is very limited. LOL
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    @Dianna77-Sooo, that Jillian Yoga is worth the $$??? I'm glad to know that. now I'm even more excited to get it! Love seeing "reviews" of workouts before buying.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    When I don't really feel like working out, I can motivate myself by doing Zumba because it's so fun. I have the older Zumba DVD set, not the new one.

My favorite weight training DVDs are anything by Cathe Friedrich. She is an animal! And Get Ripped can get boring, but that set is good too.

My favorite abs DVD is an old-school The Firm workout called Tough Tape. It's cheesy, horrible outfits, and the instructors are like robots, but I always feel it the next day, so I still do it.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout is Tae Bo.
  • LKBuckingham
    Options
    Turbo Jam, Zumba and P90X!
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @carebear: Yesssssss!!!! u will be very satisfied with it. It gives your body a starter kick to loose so many inches. I mean ALOT. I have lost so much just doing the 30 minutes of yoga than 1 hour of kickboxing, yea i know it sounds crazy but so true.
  • janeyloveslife
    janeyloveslife Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My favourite would have to be the Windsor Pilates (with and without sculpting circle), and Zumba. Great for rainy days :)