Turbo Jammers 4/13-4/19

Options
13»

Replies

• Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Checking in again with CP3 instead of PK & J ~ also had to do double duty on water control yet again. had bad tornadoes here this afternoon- glad I had a day off and was home or else I would have come home to a total mess. DH was not around and I had to deal with it by myself...again- got a little self pity going on here. So, I am trying to rise above it and find my gratitude again - i'll get there - just takes my feelings a while to catch up with my decisions, hahaha. Sometimes men can be so clueless.....oh well - it will get better tomorrow. I am glad I got my workouts in and I guess we'll count the water clean up as "bonus points" :laugh:

Hope you all have a great nite...Thanks for letting me vent:flowerforyou:

Janet:heart:
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Janet, sorry to hear about your water problem again! :angry: Hope today is better for you! :flowerforyou:

It's beautiful here today so I went for a 60 min run/walk...I'm planning on doing TS in a bit. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
    :heart:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Just checking in after my workout with TS, Ab Jam and the 20 minute cardio. A little disappointed with only 695 calories burned so I may have to do CP later this evening...trying to beat "the machine" this weekend! :bigsmile: I hope everyone is having a good one and breaking a sweat! :drinker:

Kat
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Checking in with CP2, TS and Ab Jam today.

Kat...almost 700 calories sounds great for your workouts! Great Job!:drinker:

Hope everyone's having a great weekend...the rain's coming so I'm gonna go try to enjoy the weather while we have it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi There....

I read the posts on this thread and people seem to completely love it, so I just ordered the Turbo Jam DVDs and gloves today!

I need some fun to get me going...Is Turbo Jam it???

I hope I can add it to my library which includes Jillian Michaels and The Firm Wave. I have to admit - the Wave and I haven't seen each other in a few months. I can't get going with coordinating my steps and using the step apparatus...and I did the Jillian DVD just a few times.

My challenge is sticking with it. HELP!! I'm looking forward to reporting good things.
  • megan0313
    Options
    Welcome Christy! :flowerforyou:
    I think you'll love Turbo Jam! I've also tried many DVD's and couldn't find anything I wanted to stick with until TJ. I love Chalene and all the workouts. This thread is also very helpful. Everyone is so encouraging and motivating...some days I workout just so I can log on and report it...it definitely keeps me going!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I think I found my inner Amanda today. :bigsmile: I did the PKJ (I like that one! not so many dance moves) and my Biggest Loser Yoga 1, 2, 3 for a total of 113 minutes of exercise and over 1,000 calories burned! Yippee! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Keep on jamming! :drinker:
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey Family,
    Checking in w/ CP and 20min yesterday and PK & J and AB Jam for today. I had dropped my goal to 145lbs but moved it back to150lbs! Let me hit 1 goal before I start changing things up ~ truly this is the closest i've ever been to hitting my goal and the lightest i've been in years!! It feels wonderful~ so thanks to all of your who have helped make this plan work in my life. To the poster who wanted to know if TJ is fun .....You bet it ABsolutely is and it definetly works!! The music is fun, the moves are challenging and you can go at your own pace and tailor it to fit what you need. This thread is very helpful for me because, like its been said before.. it keeps me accountable; I know if I log it in i'm more likely to push myself to keep my promise. It's been working for me since January 09 ~ i can't ever remember being this commited to taking care of myself. My family is even happy about the change and one of my girlfriends has decided to try getting some exercise in her life!! So the ripple effect goes on.
    Glad we all are here and are continuing to help each other!
    Have a great weekend,
    Janet:heart:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
  • Kennie
    Kennie Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am just curious about these DVDs! Ive been looking at these and P90X for a while now but am having a hard time deciding what to do! what is the diet portion of this program like? I do not want to start something that is low carb as I do not believe it those kinds of diets....esp. when working out rigorously. I am a former dancer and really want to get toned!
    Any info would be fab!