Miserable, for the ladies.

Options
2»

Replies

• silvernswan
    silvernswan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I follow the blog of this author, and apparently there have been some really good results from using this DVD:

http://www.alignedandwell.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=6&flypage=flypage.tpl&pop=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Another option for you that is not too expensive!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Wow! I had no idea that women suffered this kind of trouble with periods. I must have incredibly lucky in my life, the only thing I used to suffer with was the miseries and now I'm on a different pill I don't even get those..My sympathies to all of you.:flowerforyou:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I went to the gyno on two separate occasions, had a really bad experience with the first one (traumatizing for little innocent, at the time, me) and did not go back for about 5 years. I heard about a much better gyno and went to her, she was awesome, but because of our faulty health system in our city, she got fed up and moved to another city. I am left with the option of going back to the scary, evil, traumatizing doctor or dealing with it on my own. I have not worked up the courage to go back (plus, I do not have medical coverage right now and I know her first suggestion will be investigatory laparoscopy, which I cannot afford). I did the BC pill almost straight through for about 2 years but that also got expensive and I worried about long term effects (I do, eventually want to have kids). I am just whining I guess about the pain, because I know the options out there. Thanks for the responses.

Do you have planned parenthood in your area? I'm pretty sure they do checks and birth control for minimal fees.

No one should have to deal with this.. cause it really does suck!
  • Jolenebib
    Jolenebib Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Try going to public health or planned parenthood - the cost is based on your income. I used them all through college because I didn't have insurance. The BC was MUCH cheaper and I had a really great doctor. Kind of wish I didn't have to stop going once I got a job.
  • javajunkee
    Options
    I agree with previous posters, please see a doctor! That kind of pain you're describing is not normal.
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    How far away is the city the good doc moved too - I personally drive over an hour to see my OGGYN just cause we have only had bad experiances with the docs in our area - if this is a possibility i would do that