Hey y'all!

Options
Hey y'all my name is Jennifer & I'm new here! I just signed up this past weekend. I need some buddies to motivate and to keep me motivated.

What are y'all eating pre and post workout? Since I cut back on my calories I have been suffering in my workouts, I just don't have enough energy! I think I'm not eating enough before I workout....Any suggestions?

Thanks! :)

Replies

• saraannefrazer
    saraannefrazer Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    maybe dont cut back so much on food how many calories are you cuirrently consuming?

i find if i ndont have many cals ion the day i struggle at the gym so i try to have at least 900 if im going to the gym and then i eat some calories burned at the gym back also.
  • LaTee21
    LaTee21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    welcome! you will find a great group of folks here.
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    If you are not eating at least some of your exercise calories back, you should start doing that.

Try a protein shake, maybe some cottage cheese or Chobani plain greek yogurt for the protein.
  • lauragordon03
    Options
    Friend request sent. Welcome!!
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

You can drink a protein shake, or eat a banana with string cheese an hour or more before the workout. This way you have energy to do the workout, and you can drink a protein shake after the workout.
  • sharpie558
    Options
    I have a hard time eating prior to my early morning workouts, I do eat some kind of protein after the work out.:happy:
  • sillysal1818
    Options
    Welcome this site is fantastic. Feel free to add me, we can all use as much support as we can get.