Wrapping up day 1

Options
I just found app and started figuring out site today. I had to buy a scale so I could weigh myself to start. It wasn't pretty. But start I did and tracked everything, didn't lie.

I'm exploring the friend option. I'd like some support. No way am I ready to gab on Facebook about weight and dieting woes.

I live in NC. I'm a glass half full person - and appreciate humor, wisdom, encouragement ... and can offer back at least 2 out of those 3.

Replies

• k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    me too :)
  • debbielybyer
    Options
    Just started yesterday. I feel the same way! Good luck with your goal!!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me to :) I can offer encouragement and perhaps some wisdom :P
  • RafterRattler
    Options
    Which two? :huh: :wink:

Thanks for adding me as a friend! I'll do what I can to help. :smile:

RR
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can add me, you have to offer motivation to me as well. Nothing is free in this world :)

Hahah, other than MFP!
  • Espichick11
    Options
    I just started today as well, I have a long road ahead but I am confident I can succeed using this tool :)
  • lkfosnight
    lkfosnight Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a little while but I haven't had as much success as many other have had. I haven't had a good support system to help me stay accountable to my goals. I let life's challenges get in the way too often. I am looking for more friends on here to help encourage and find encouragement from as well. I will help support you however I can!
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! The friends are the best part of this; it keeps me accountable and really pushes me to do better every day!