A-Z Gratitude list, what is yours?

Options
I realized I can't be hateful and grateful at he same time. Anger is a trigger to eat so I do a list of what I am grateful for, from A to Z. When I am really having a bad day I try to come up with more then one thing at each letter. I would love to see some gratitude list, help me and give me ideas:wink:

A=apples, B=baths, C=compassion, D=dogs, E=exercise, F=friends, G=God, H=Heather(sister-in-law), I = Ink, J= James (brother) K= k-9 police, L= Labradors, M= Mom, N= nature, O= Oranges, P=Pete(Big Brother), Q= quiet time, R= rainbows, S= sugar, T= trains, U= Unicycle riders, V= violets, W= Wilderness, X= X-rays, Y= yumminess, Z= zoos

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Thank You:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Mary

“When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears” - Anthony Robbins

Replies

• artist22
    artist22 Posts: 14
    Options
    I realized I can't be hateful and grateful at he same time. Anger is a trigger to eat so I do a list of what I am grateful for, from A to Z. When I am really having a bad day I try to come up with more then one thing at each letter. I would love to see some gratitude list, help me and give me ideas:wink:

A=apples, B=baths, C=compassion, D=dogs, E=exercise, F=friends, G=God, H=Heather(sister-in-law), I = Ink, J= James (brother) K= k-9 police, L= Labradors, M= Mom, N= nature, O= Oranges, P=Pete(Big Brother), Q= quiet time, R= rainbows, S= sugar, T= trains, U= Unicycle riders, V= violets, W= Wilderness, X= X-rays, Y= yumminess, Z= zoos

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Thank You:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Mary

“When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears” - Anthony Robbins
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i have been thinking the same thing. i am on this great path to a better life - and i don't want old negativity bringing me down.

let me see - what is on my a-z gratitude list??

A=my best friend Angie
    B = my niece Brandi
    C = fat free cream cheese
    D = my step father Dave
    E = eggs - I JUST LOVE EGGS!!!
    F = fruit
    G = my son Gordon
    H = hot summer days
    I = ice cream
    J=Jesus
    K= kites
    L=love & lust- my husband still loves and lusts after me eve after knowing each other since we were in 6th grade!!!
    M = my mom
    N= nuts
    O= outside fun
    P= polite people
    Q= quiet time
    R= rocks
    S= sun
    T= my other best friend Teresa
    U= underwear (in a smaller size!!:embarassed: )
    V= victoria's secret (i can finally shop there!!)
    W= my son William
    X=x-ray
    Y=yellow - i just love the color yellow!!
    Z=zoo

Thanks!! that just started my day off right - counting my blessings!! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Okay, I'll play. :smile:

A: Animals, they bring nature to life!
    B: Brooke, my daughter. :flowerforyou:
    C: Corbin, my son :flowerforyou:
    D: Dad, he's still with me
    E: Everyone who has supported me along the way
    F: Friends... although they are few, I appreciate who I do have.
    G: Generosity, it's a trait that I admire.
    H: Health... the most important thing there is to have
    I: Impermanence. Nothing is permanent, and that means that there is always opportunity for change.
    J: Justice, when it is properly carried out.
    K: Kids... the future of our world
    L: Love, which, despite what other people think, is a very real and true emotion.
    M: Mom. Need I say more?
    N: Nutrition Facts on foods. They help me stay focused on my goals!
    O: Opposition... having opposing views on the world gives new and enlightening perspectives.
    P: Perspective. Being able to step out of a situation and see it from another perspective.
    Q: Quiet. Silencing our energy allows us to focus on what we really need.
    R: Rest. It allows our muscles to heal and our minds to reset so that we can begin anew.
    S: Sangha: My inner circle of Buddhist friends, who are there to help me along my journey
    T: Thought. We have the ability to change everything, with the simple power of thought.
    U: Union: Coming together with others to change the world.
    V: Valor. Many women say that chivalry is dead, but I disagree. We must rise to be the women deserve to be treated with valor.
    W: Water, for without it none of us would exist.
    X: Xenon, one of the noble gases that is odorless, colorless and is found in the earth's atmosphere.
    Y: Years... the amount of time that most of us have to spend on Earth as human beings.
    Z: Zest... the spice that makes food, life... everything, just a little more interesting.

:smile:
  • akamaki
    akamaki Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My try! ... How hard to choose! So many things I want to write. :laugh:
    A - Astrology, which has been an odd sort of soul searching tool for me in the past few years. (Even though I take it with a grain of salt. :tongue: )
    B - The Business that my roommate and I run.
    C - The Comic books that I publish through our business.
    D - Discovery Health Channel... one of my staple channels.
    E - Eating out.
    F - Fighting Spirit!!
    G - Good beats. Any song that makes you want to dance.
    H - Halloween. My favorite holiday. (besides Christmas, of course)
    I - Italian food...:heart:
    J - My fervent interest in Japanese studies.
    K - Katrina, my friend since middle school.
    L - Language study. It motivated me to get back to school.
    M - Manga. Japanese comic books which have aided my Japanese study and provide great entertainment!
    O - The Opportunities I've had. (I.E. Study Abroad, publishing my comic books, dancing, Going to school.)
    P - My parents, whom I love!
    Q - Questions.
    R - Really scary things.
    S - Samantha (My Real Name) I love my name. Dunno why. :D
    T - Tamae-chan. My room mate and one truely honest friend.
    U - Unbirthdays.
    V - Video games, that I rarely get to play now-a-days. I love them, but they're such a waste of time. :frown:
    W - BIG Windows that let in a lot of light.
    X - Xylitol gum.
    Y - "Yarg Farg" a character pirate from the K.C. RenFest I used to participate in when I was younger. I dont know where my life would be if I had never met her. :laugh: She always cracked me up.
    Z - "The Z" an artist I met a long time ago who inspired me to keep drawing.