how often do you weigh?

Options
Hey I am just wondering? as some of you seem to do regular updates other more like weekly xxx

Replies

• Strobins05
    Options
    Once a week and always in the AM before I consume any liquids or food. :happy:
  • Nastashia
    Options
    I do once a week, and always in the morning before eating or drinking, and usually in my undies. You'd be surprised how much clothes weigh! lol.
  • TallyNick
    TallyNick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    every morning. keeps me motivated. probably less once I reach goal and will be maintaining at that point.
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Every couple of days. And if I hit a new 'low' 2 days running, it gets logged.
  • carlaj38
    carlaj38 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Once a week for me. I also do my measurements at the same time.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself almost every day and I usually shove the scale around to three or 4 different spots in the bathroom and average them. But I only actually record my Friday weights (should make for a fun weigh in next week :ohwell:)
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Fridays, after my morning work out at the gym.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I only log my weight once a week. (although I tend to get on the scale every other day or so :)
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    i log my weight once a week, usually first thing on Tuesday or Wednesday morning...as soon as i get out of bed and have been to the bathroom....

i really try not to sweat the numbers and get a better idea of my weight loss in relation to the way that my clothes are fitting...

if you are loosing fat and building lean muscle at the same time it will take you longer to loose the weight but in the end you have a much better chance at keeping the weight off you have changed your lifestyle to include strength and cardio workouts three to five times a week....

building lean muscle helps your metabolism work better and overall makes you a healthier person...

i dont want to just be skinny...i want to be healthy!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Once and ONLY once!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    It all depends my mood. if i start getting to frustrated with the scale i will put it away for a month. If i am good, i do once a week
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    the truth? everyday :grumble: ,(Morning/naked/pre breakfast i know i shouldnt but the scales call me until i answer, but i dont register it that often. I also have a weekly weigh in at work where the scales are harsh :noway: but i dont register that weight cos its 8lb heavier than home scales. afternoon/fully dressed
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week in the am before eating or drinking without clothes
    I take my measurements once a month
  • kcarpen3
    Options
    I try and weigh myself every morning before I eat/drink. I find that this helps me make better choices during the day food wise/exercise wise, especially if I slacked the day before.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning strip stark naked and after my morning pee. But I only record/ update my weight on Fridays.
  • juanitarb
    juanitarb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all the info in here I am a beginner. So i will check myself weekly. I was thinking should it be every 2 weeks or one months.. Now I KNOW thanks
  • grtrtle
    Options
    I weigh daily. Haven't missed one yet, but I expect holiday travels will put some gaps in my records these next two months. I happen to like numbers, the more the merrier :happy: . Always in the morning, before I eat or drink anything.