My Before and After Pics!!

Options
I did it... I finally met my goal! I started at 158 and am currently 125. ..for a total of 33 pounds lost! I am 5'8. I feel amazing and I am so proud of what I have been able to accomplish. I still would like to lose maybe 5 more pounds and do some toning. It has been so great learning about eating healthy and getting into shape. Everyone on MFP has been so supportive. Thank you!!

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Replies

• Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • BrookeMax
    Options
    My pictures were in a collage type thing and they are not completely showing... oh well I think you get the point! :)
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • trlyblssd79
    trlyblssd79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I love seeing before and after pics! You definitely should be proud! I can't wait to look like that! Great Job :)
  • 1234IWORKOUT5678
    Options
    You look great!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! =):flowerforyou:
  • 23wife
    23wife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!!!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fabulous!
  • mgero212
    Options
    What did you do to lose the weight?!? Thats amazing and thats what I am hoping to do. What workouts did you do?
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Great job :smile: You look amazing!
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    Congrats! I'm so glad you posted your success because we have very similar weight loss goals. I started at about 154 and I'm hoping to get down to 120-125. I'm curious - how tall are you and how long did it take? I'm 5'4", lost 20 lbs and it's been 21.5 weeks. I have about 10 lbs left at this point. Thanks!
  • SLKMERC
    SLKMERC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! An amazing change! So very well done you!! Thanks for the inspiration!:wink:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    great job
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!!
  • maaadde
    maaadde Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing! How did you do it, like diet/workout? And may I ask how tall you are? I'm aiming at about 125 lbs as well, which means I have to lose another 20, and I'm 5'8" so I don't know if it's a little too much for me or not. But you really do look great, good job!
  • BrookeMax
    Options
    I am 5'8. It took me about 5 months... I have tried to stay around 1200 calories/day and I have just been doing cardio up to this point... running, walking, or going for bike rides. Now I want to find some good work outs that can help me tone. Good luck... I know you can do it!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, congrats!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You started around my same weight, AND have my goal weight =]
    except I am 5 inches shorter than you.

Amazing, inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!