What are you doing on Black Friday?

Options
Felbsies
Felbsies Posts: 40 Member
Anyone know of any good sales/deals? What have you been saving up for?

I'm looking forward to getting some new clothes (at least 1 size smaller)!!

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    SLEEPING!!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm working all day, but fortunately it's in an office and not in retail - EEEK!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Shopping and eating leftovers!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    You likely could not pay me to brave those crowds. ick! I'll be home, putting up Christmas decorations.
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Call of duty from toys r us =)
    No idea, i havent seen any big sales yet.

I just want to see people running out of walmart with flat screens.. always fun watching a 5'1 tiny lady try to run with a 50 " tv.. lol.
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided yet.

For some reason I love the rush of Black Friday shopping! But I don't think I have anything I really need this year. Going for clothes sounds like a great idea, though!
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    Shopping and eating leftovers!

me to sister!!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I am hoping I can get some awesome deals on clothes. If not, I will be staying home. :)
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    free mini-snow globes at JCPenney! LOL, that's a family tradition. I am planning to make a list this year, and to hopefully get all or most of my shopping done on Black Friday. I can't help it, I love the madness.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Oh boy. I'm terrible with this. I always go out shopping for others and end up with a truck load of stuff for me. :devil:

As for deals, keep you eyes on sites like this: http://blackfriday.com/
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    If the weather is nice, I will be hiking. If the weather is sucky, I will be sleeping.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Possibly waiting in line at the VZW store for the Galaxy Nexus
  • Felbsies
    Felbsies Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Call of duty from toys r us =)
    No idea, i havent seen any big sales yet.

I just want to see people running out of walmart with flat screens.. always fun watching a 5'1 tiny lady try to run with a 50 " tv.. lol.

Agree, I want to go out at midnight and just sit and watch! But so far no one is willing to go with me. And, think of the calories that 5'1 lady is burning...that could be me. If I only had the $$
  • nukehiker
    Options
    my plans are to go get a new big screen tv if i can find the right deal, then im taking my wife to a tour of this place that makes vodka and whiskey. kind of like a micro brewery except they make vodka and whiskey :):)

www.middlewestspirits.com
  • ChicagoSammo
    Options
    I'll be jogging along a beach on Kauai . . . happy days :-)
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Sleeping in!!!! and being lazy all morning, hopefully working out in the afternoon and then putting up christmas decorations in the evening! I usually try to watch a couple of christmas movies too. I know I won't be shopping (yuck don't like the crowds) and I won't be eating leftover pumpkin pie!!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Anything but shopping! Probably playing with the grandkids and maybe going to the gym.
  • hefinator
    Options
    SLEEPING!!!! enjoying the first holiday day off with my BF for the first time in the nearly 3 years we've been together!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I will be staying as far away from the stores as I can get until I have to go into work at 6pm. People are insane on Black Friday -- all over some stupid crap.
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My friend and I are making a trip of it, we are having Thanksgiving together (we are military so we don't have any blood family around) then we are leaving the kids to the men and heading to OKC for some shopping, I am hoping to get everything I need for my family for Christmas.