Working..not retail. Thank God!! :tongue:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Hiding in my house!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Working in the biggest retail shopping center in the United States.

Help me. :sad:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I have retail anxiety, so I will be "working from home" so I don't have to take a paid day off - then blowing off early to go horseback riding.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Spending time with my family!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I will be visiting family in WV. :happy: I've never been black friday shopping & don't plan on it anytime soon.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Drinking whiskey and putting up the Christmas tree!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I plan to be nursing a hangover
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Anything and everything but shopping! You couldn't pay me the savings to join in.
    At 4am I'll be snuggled up warm and toasty in bed... I'll leisurely get up when my body wants to and
    have coffee... maybe go out for a nice breakfast :) Start decorating!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I will be staying as far away from the stores as I can get until I have to go into work at 6pm. People are insane on Black Friday -- all over some stupid crap.

Same here. I shopped once on black friday and vowed to NEVER do it again. Dealing with the hordes of obnoxious, rude people is the LAST thing I want to spend my day doing. I will shop online on Cyber Monday.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    We're going skiing. Then we'll sit in traffic for hours. :indifferent:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    putting up my christmas decor!!!!!

i personally dont do black friday shopping I do however, tear it up on cyber Monday.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Not a thing. I avoid malls and big-box stores like the plague even when it's not the busiest retail shopping day of the year. I've done virtually all my holiday shopping online for a decade now, and see no reason to change. I do not suffer sales-crazed a$$hats lightly.

I may wake up and make myself a nice cold turkey sammich tho! Hehehe! :bigsmile:
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    Staying as far away from the stores as possible!! I've been scoping out the deals on bfads.net and will do a little on-line shopping. We've already got most of our shopping done and shipped already. Have to plan early when kids live overseas!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    :angry: :angry: Cursing all those shoppers for ruining another Thanksgiving for hubby and I. (He is a retail manager and has to be at work at 7pm on THANKSGIVING NIGHT! :angry: :angry: )
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Avoiding setting foot outside the house at all costs.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Working in the biggest retail shopping center in the United States.

Help me. :sad:
    Good luck to you. That's frightening.

I have the day off but my husband has to go to work. I will probably do some house cleaning and play some video games. Make some soup. And read some more "A Clash of Kings".
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    sitting at home alone relaxing, and i intend to enjoy it
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Hiking some rugged north Idaho mountain in search of the elusive Wapiti...........better known as the Rocky Mountain Elk. It's very low fat and is a fantastic source of protein! Plus.......I'll burn a few thousand calories packing it out:)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Working...and then more working. Fun.