What do you drink????

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Beer mostly. Water when I'm not drinking beer.
  • Alyshahmr
    Options
    I struggle with water but if water is what you always drink I take my hat off to you. That is the best thing you can drink. No need to question that selection. Maybe you inspired me today.
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Beer mostly. Water when I'm not drinking beer.

LOVE THIS. Haha.

I drink coffee, tea, water.
    And then on weekends, beer and wine or maybe gin.
    I tell myself I'm calorie cycling. ;)
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Coffee, water, hot green tea, diet coke from McDonalds, Bud Light, cheap red wine. Nothing else.
  • CaraBeara1
    Options
    Coffee, iced tea, and occasionally diet soft drinks.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    water
    decaf
    diet coke
    diet cranberry juice (5 cals per serving)
  • adezeray
    adezeray Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I struggle with water but if water is what you always drink I take my hat off to you. That is the best thing you can drink. No need to question that selection. Maybe you inspired me today.

Thanks! I was not always like this but once I put down the pop and started drinking water, I realized I hate the taste of pop now. I do not drink coffee or tea, so I guess my only option is water, not a bad one as long as it's ice cold! Of course the occasional drink :)
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Water and every morning I add 1 crystal light wild strawberry energy mix to 1 water. Very rarely I have a diet coke.
  • Matttdvg
    Matttdvg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I never drink pure water. I either drink sugar free squash/cordial, or sugar free flavoured water. Or beer :P.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Coffee with half & half in the morning. Water, seltzer, and unsweetened tea during the day, for the most part. Occasionally a Diet Coke or Diet Mountain Dew - maybe 2 a week. Mainly, water and seltzer.
  • bexominglex
    bexominglex Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi- you don't have to drink anything else but water, in terms of health. Water is all you *need* as long as you are getting enough calories and nutrients from your food. A lot of people I have met seem to have the opposite problem- they find it hard to drink enough water and load up on pop, milkshakes, juice, etc... As for milk, I don't care what other people say, I don't believe we need it to be healthy. Human beings existed for a long time before farming and before we started drinking cow's milk. Milk is a food for baby mammals. A lot of people worry about not getting enough calcium, but your body won't absorb calcium properly without magnesium and other vitamins and nutrients. I will occasionally eat dairy, but not because I think they're healthy. I just like the taste.

Or, to put it simply: North Americans drink and consume more milk and dairy products than any other continent of people, and we also have the highest rate of osteoporosis. I think if milk was so important to health and preventing osteoporosis, North Americans, being the biggest milk drinkers on the planet, would have the lowest osteoporosis rate, not the highest.

In fact, the countries that lead the world in terms of obesity tend to have higher rates of dairy food consumption (as well as other processed foods) overall.

What do I personally drink? Am trying to give up alcohol so let's leave the officially out. I drink pop (mostly diet, even though artificial sweeteners are really unhealthy), water, juice, soy milk, tea, the odd cup of coffee. I wish I only wanted to drink water. :)
  • jennaddy
    jennaddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I drink water all day while I'm at work. Just the regular stuff, no fancy flavors for me.
    In the evenings, I drink diet tea from Publix (0 calories, so good!) or tea I brewed myself with 2 splenda's.
    Weekends are reward time, so I drink a few glasses of red wine ;)
  • zozilla09
    zozilla09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I drink mostly tea with sweet'n low....I get worried about the atificial ingredients but I figure it's better for me than the sweet tea I used to drink with ALL that sugar. Also, I have stock in the crystal light type packets. ha! I try to force myself to drink water while I'm at work but it's disgusting. So I pretty much hold off on the plain water until I get home. Anyone else get concerned about products like sweet'n low?
  • Pengygirl24
    Options
    I drink :

Water, Mio, Gatoraid Low Calorie, and Milk.
  • deegarcia19
    Options
    water, green tea, water with crystal light, zero calorie sports drinks, sugar free red bull, skinny water, and vita coco.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Water (with lemon wedge if available)
    Seltzer (I love my sodastream)

Black unsweetened coffee
    Black unsweetened tea (all kinds)

Seltzer with a splash of juice or cider
    Seltzer with a tsp or two of homemade infused syrup

Vodka soda
    Campari soda
    Whiskey
    Wine
    On rare occasions a margarita or lite beer
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I drink water, black coffee and unsweetened almond milk. Sometimes with a scoop of Syntrax Nectar. Nothing else.
    Ditto to your drinks!
  • cecilsav
    Options
    i drink lots of water and i just discovered the awesome-ness of "mio water enhancer". it's so good and comes in so many different flavors, if you like a lot of flavor or a little, it's completely adjustable (i dont work for them, i'm just a huge fan! haha)

I also drink bubbly water (flavored carbonated water)

other than that, if i'm drinking something other than water it's usually v8-fustion +tea. I like the raspberry green tea.

I love Mio too. It's sometimes hard for me to drink plain water, especially with a meal, but Mio is tasty!
  • cecilsav
    Options
    Mio,water and sobe life water.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Water, with a once a week treat of a Elderflower soda (all natural, no added nasties).