Excited beyond belief

Options
This looks like an amazing site and the answer to my prayers. I'm excited, energetic and really looking forward to this weight loss journey!!

Replies

• sugarbear_D
    Options
    This looks like an amazing site and the answer to my prayers. I'm excited, energetic and really looking forward to this weight loss journey!!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Welcome to this wonderful community, it has changed my life.
    We are glad to have you.
    :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    It is an amazing site. Welcome!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou: This is a great resource! It has changed my life!!!:happy: Make sure you read all of the info for new members!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    You've got every right to be excited, because MFP REALLY, REALLY WORKS! :happy:
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    welcome, you will find so much help and inspiration here. good luck .:smile: just remember that logging in can be tedious the first week, but it will get easier after that so keep at it and don't give up. and keep moving, exercise is so important to an all around healthy lifestyle, and remember that is the number one thing. if your lifestyle is healthy, so are you , and you will lose the weight.
    good morning and have a great day :drinker:
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    you have found a great site!! There's a lot of great info, support, recipes etc....It has definitely impacted me and assisted me in reaching towards my weight loss goals!! Welcome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    I love your enthusiasm!! :drinker:
    So glad your here, you can do it! :flowerforyou: