Trying to GAIN weight...

Options
Hi folks,

Anyone else trying to put weight on? This site seems very good for people trying to cut down, but doesn't appear to be quite designed for people trying to gain.

191868.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• Otherkin
    Otherkin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi folks,

Anyone else trying to put weight on? This site seems very good for people trying to cut down, but doesn't appear to be quite designed for people trying to gain.

191868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    this site works both ways. but ya, most of us are trying to lose. There are a few trying to gain however! Welcome and best of luck :flowerforyou:
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    I think I'm close to underweight..but still trying to lose.
    Probably not healthy but i dunno haha. :tongue:
    Welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    Im sure you'll do fine. log in your food and see how easy it is to monitor. weight gain or loss, it works the same. and keep asking questions there are alot of smart people here. good luck.:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am sure that you will find someone who is trying to gain some weight. Good luck to you
  • lmarcott
    lmarcott Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Gaining weight has never been a concern of mine. But kudos to you for taking a healthy approach. Good Luck and I hope we can meet somewhere in the middle at our goal weights.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    There is a little of every goal here. I've seen a few people here to gain, some to lose that don't need to (in my opinion) some trying to maintain, some that want to tone up & build muscle and then there are those that want to lose.

We are one big happy family here no matter your goals. :flowerforyou: