Bad food cravings

Options
KnottyJen
KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
I've been having lots of cravings lately for foods that I haven't eaten in ages. And I want to share. Anyone else craving anything???

Things I've been craving:
Cheeseburger
Pizza
Mac n Cheese
Hot chocolate

Replies

• skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Red meat

and though I have never had this - I suddenly crave Churpumple.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake
    French Fries
    Donuts
    Wings
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my perpetual craving. Breads of all types are also a very powerful craving for me. And my gosh, do I want a Churpumple too! The wife said this didn't sound good...what does she know? lol
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    and though I have never had this - I suddenly crave Churpumple.

OMG - right???? I don't even like sweet stuff. But I want that pile of calories in my mouth!
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I just have the hot chocolate. One packet of Swiss Miss at 110 cals won't kill me, and then I don't want the donuts, cake, cookies, pizza, etc., that show up in my office kitchen. BTW, you CAN have a cheeseburger, just pitch the bread. It's one of my go-to foods when I'm on business trips.

Now... what the heck is a Churpumple??
  • J_Matt
    J_Matt Posts: 13
    Options
    Craving a home made style sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit from the lady at the convience store.

A double cheeseburger from Five Guys loaded with pickles, shrooms, and mayo would rock too.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    chili cheese fries! :drinker:
  • opalw
    opalw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow Im so sorry! 1st off congrats on your weight loss. I wish I could help u becuse I often crave them things excatly :sad: I wish I didnt but I sometimes dream of cheeseburgers and I will never be able to give up pizza. However I now eat the veggie :laugh: Maybe it has somthing to do with you cycle?? Have you changed anything else?? prehaps u need some vitamins? Good luck to u and I think if you give in to your cravings once it should be ok just dont over do it :drinker:
  • SewerUrchin
    Options
    Pizza. I haven't had pizza in months, and God I miss it. That and KFC. Oh, and cheese.

Who am I kidding, losing weight is boring. If anyone needs me, I'll be staring at an unappealing plate of steamed vegetables.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    A bagel with scallion and bacon cream cheese
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    sounds like you may need to eat something that you really want so you dont blow it altogether. sometimes when we crave stuff it is because we are feeling like we are missing out.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I just have the hot chocolate. One packet of Swiss Miss at 110 cals won't kill me, and then I don't want the donuts, cake, cookies, pizza, etc., that show up in my office kitchen. BTW, you CAN have a cheeseburger, just pitch the bread. It's one of my go-to foods when I'm on business trips.

Why you hating on bread?
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    sounds like you may need to eat something that you really want so you dont blow it altogether. sometimes when we crave stuff it is because we are feeling like we are missing out.

Yeah, I'm planning on making burgers sometime this week. Don't get me wrong. I splurge on occasion. I just want to share my misery....
  • sand1941
    sand1941 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

its cherry, pumpkin, and apple pie baked into cake mix and stacked on one another and frosted. I think it looks totally gross.....
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my perpetual craving. Breads of all types are also a very powerful craving for me. And my gosh, do I want a Churpumple too! The wife said this didn't sound good...what does she know? lol

I have to wholeheartedly agree with the pizza (my arch nemesis!)
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

its cherry, pumpkin, and apple pie baked into cake mix and stacked on one another and frosted. I think it looks totally gross.....

There is a bakery in Houston that makes that & they charge mega $$$ for it. one slice has 2000 calories...what the what???
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I haven't had pizza in months, and God I miss it. That and KFC. Oh, and cheese.

Who am I kidding, losing weight is boring. If anyone needs me, I'll be staring at an unappealing plate of steamed vegetables.

I have pizza weekly sometimes and cheese daily. I cant go with those two things.
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    pizza, burgers, fried chicken, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, breads!! uhg any fast food all the time, it sucks!!! i think its because im so used to eating fast food (thats all my husband will eat i swear) and thats why im on here tryin to lose some weight 0.o
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options

i love this!! this is how i feel :(, and when i said mashed potatoes and gravy with fried chickn it was kfc on my mind
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    I've been craving a bacon cheeseburger sooo bad on a good homestyle roll with onions ketchup and mustard. And Thanksgiving food b'c we've been preparing for weeks now.. b'c we have a HUUGE family and make things ahead of time and free them.. so yes.. I'm READY for Thanskgiving!!