Anyone heard of Lean Shakes from GNC?

Options
My friend told me she picked up a four-pack of Lean Shakes from GNC and I was wondering if I should invest in buying a few packs of those to drink as a meal or a snack....OR should I just get some protein powder? Or would it be OK to get both and use them whenever? Any suggestions or advice would be so helpful as I've never purchased anything to do with protein before! Thank you :D

Replies

• bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was looking at these yesterday...I wonder the same thing.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    They are expensive, taste terrible, and don't even have that much protein

I would invest in a protein powder instead. But don't buy from GNC. They have little selection of flavors in their store and they are very over priced. Not to mention a good portion of the people working there have no idea what they are even selling you

I have tried some amazing tasting protein if you are interested! I got it for a good price too :flowerforyou:
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    They are expensive, taste terrible, and don't even have that much protein

I would invest in a protein powder instead. But don't buy from GNC. They have little selection of flavors in their store and they are very over priced. Not to mention a good portion of the people working there have no idea what they are even selling you

I have tried some amazing tasting protein if you are interested! I got it for a good price too :flowerforyou:

Where do you get your protein powder from?
  • acasner26
    acasner26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Lean Shakes from GNC yesterday and they are wonderful! It's the only protein drink I can even stand to drink. The Strawberry and Choc are good but the Vanilla has that chalky protien taste like most of the powders. There is 14 oz in a bottle and 25 grams of protein!! THEY ARE AMAZING! If you go to GNC they will let you take a taste of each flavor... I really recommend trying them!!!! 170 calories each bottle.
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have the lean shake powder - the vanilla flavor - i use it for a breakfast on the go when i am working since i tend to eat around 4;30am but dont get lunch till at least 11:30 - helps me feel fuller alittle longer so i am not as starved by lunch time and reduces my risk of overeating
  • jrowan4688
    jrowan4688 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE GNC's Chocolate Lean Shake! It also comes with a Meal Plan which I found very helpful in losing weight a couple of years ago before going on a trip to Hawaii!