This man...is the WORST kind of person

Options
Jovialation
Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBdCYPjawm0&feature=youtu.be

I dont care WHO you are or how you feel about politics/war/etc (personally I keep out of those conversations.)

This guy needs a kick in the teeth in the worst way.

He impersonates a veteran to get free things...and just look at the way hes bragging about it.

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not clicking that without some kind of description.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    fixed
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What a *kitten*! I hope that he gets fired from his job, and goes to freaking jail. Millions of soldiers risking their lives for us every day and this MORON is pretending to be a soldier so that he can get free ****?

Son on a b*tch.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    WTF? What is wrong with him? I can't believe he's rationalizing this by saying he's making some kind of a statement. He thinks he's showing hypocrisy? Bull****, he's BEING a hypocrite. He's not proving anything by doing this besides the fact that he's a total *kitten*.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Oh wow
  • Jovialation
    Options
    Right??? Hes not making ANY sort of statement. AT ALL. Hes just being a fat jack@ss.

I cant even put into words how badly Id like to punch him.

Supposedly he goes to local circuit wrestling events in WI....I think I might punch a fat man before the year is out.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Ok so he is an well a whole lot of words I won't say but I will think!!!!! And I drink expensive what an idiot! He is a big idiot!
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Ok so he is an well a whole lot of words I won't say but I will think!!!!! And I drink expensive what an idiot! He is a big idiot!
  • Jovialation
    Options
    Seriously. I hope everyone shares this
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    What a f%cking idiot. I hope his fat *kitten* gets [insert horrible accident here].
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it's time to suit his *kitten* up and drop 'em on the front lines. He wants to be a veteran? Make 'em a veteran... he just needs to make it out alive.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    hes probably just bullsh*tting for a reaction imo
  • Jovialation
    Options
    What a f%cking idiot. I hope his fat *kitten* gets [insert horrible accident here].
    YES
    Sounds like it's time to suit his *kitten* up and drop 'em on the front lines. He wants to be a veteran? Make 'em a veteran... he just needs to make it out alive.
    also YES
  • boredgeek
    Options
    Ya, this is extremely disgusting, and the smugness of the douche just makes it worse. He's apparently being reported all over the place so hopefully he gets his in the end.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    hes probably just bullsh*tting for a reaction imo

Even though, really, bashing veterans? That's just effing sad if you need to bash veterans just for a reaction.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I literally want to throw up as I listen to this crap. I can't even look at the video, I can only listen...barely. This guy is completely disgusting. I have no words...
  • Jovialation
    Options
    yea his other videos show just who he is
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    <-- just wanted to make sure OP wasn't referring to me.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    lol nope not you
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    He gets to meet all the WWE stars? Oh now it makes sense. Nice video in his momma's basement