Itty rant

Options
2»

Replies

• MortalMen
    Options
    Jeebus, you guys are making me glad that I bought my own plates. I've worked out with guy friends in the past, and I don't mind the grunting, because I grunt like a pig myself when something is really heavy, but the way you guys describe it just sounds hilarious. I doubt all lifters act this way, but the ones who do just make you want to train harder so you can show them off for making the rest of us look bad. XD
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Jeebus, you guys are making me glad that I bought my own plates. I've worked out with guy friends in the past, and I don't mind the grunting, because I grunt like a pig myself when something is really heavy, but the way you guys describe it just sounds hilarious. I doubt all lifters act this way, but the ones who do just make you want to train harder so you can show them off for making the rest of us look bad. XD
    yea you guys arent muscleheads...I like to call you guys regulars =) the nice guys (and girls) who are in great shape and dont overdo it and actualy are friendly to those like me, who are just trying to have a good workout.

Ive had a woman one, who was in fanominal shape....correct my posture when I was working out, saved me a whole lot of backpain...
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Those "muscleheads" were just 2 individuals that happened to be jerks.

i agree with this cause i mean, damn, look at HIS picture :D wait, i mean what? i totally got off track here...how unlike me :)

...you saw that too?!

I did too ;-D