This man...is the WORST kind of person

2»

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    His head is just about the right size for sparring practice. My boxing coach would approve (he's a combat vet) so would my husband (also a vet).
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    good plan...send your husband after him
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    His head is just about the right size for sparring practice. My boxing coach would approve (he's a combat vet) so would my husband (also a vet).

My father-in-law (Ranger vet with 3 purple hearts and a silver heart) and my husband (68 pappa) would approve.
  • Jovialation
    haha yes. do it
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    How pathetic.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Report this a-hole to the FBI and police.

"The Stolen Valor Act of 2005, signed into law by President George W. Bush on December 20, 2006,[1] is a U.S. law that broadens the provisions of previous U.S. law addressing the unauthorized wear, manufacture, or sale of any military decorations and medals. It makes it a federal misdemeanor offense to falsely represent oneself as having received any U.S. military decoration or medal. If convicted, defendants may be imprisoned for up to six months"
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Steven Segal? haha
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    im sure the police have more important things to be getting on with than some ar*ehole teasing a group of people on youtube with a load of bullcrap that probably didnt even happen. Its a wind-up
  • Jovialation
    im sure the police have more important things to be getting on with than some ar*ehole teasing a group of people on youtube with a load of bullcrap that probably didnt even happen. Its a wind-up
    bet they dont
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    I am always automatically suspicious of anyone who parades around in a bar or restaurant in full dress. The vets that I know are humble and do not flaunt their service.
  • Dawnealice
    Dawnealice Posts: 4 Member
    And to think i defend his freedom to be such an *kitten*,
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Well I have NO source except for the screen scroller that was on the TV earlier...but it said congress is now considering making a law against impersonating a veteran..I'm suprised there isn't already one???
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    I am always automatically suspicious of anyone who parades around in a bar or restaurant in full dress. The vets that I know are humble and do not flaunt their service.

Yes. So true.
  • Jovialation
    Yes and most of the time you HAVE to show a military I.D. to get these "perks" that hes stealing...so thats weird too
  • Jovialation
    BUMP

I just feel like everyone should see this is all