3 months in and counting....with pics

Options
When I decided to start my weight loss journey and actually stick with it, I was at the lowest I had ever felt. I was tipping the scales at 237 pounds. I was fat and hated to see myself, even in the mirror. I decided enough was enough. I couldnt keep up with my son. I wanted to be healthy...I just wanted to live and not just sit on the couch. I went to my doctor and she and I came up with a plan to help me lose weight and have that major life change that I wanted. With eathing a proper diet and working out daily...I have gone from 237 do to 192. I have not been below 200 in 13 years. I have reached my first goal of weighing less than 200. My next goal is to reach 170. My final goal is to be 150.

But here are the pics of my journey that I have thus far.....

badme.png
This is me at my heaviest of 237

newme.jpg
This is the 2 month mark...current weight was 199

bridalparty.jpg
This is me currently....picture taken last saturday at my bachlorette party. Current weight is 192. (PS im in the middle)

Replies

• gdelg732
    Options
    Wow!!! Thats great!!!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Nice work! Congratulations on the wedding!
  • OSUloulou
    OSUloulou Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job! congratulations!
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to take care of yourself! keep that motivation when you join the married club! : ) You can't take care of anyone else if you can't take care of yourself - after all, how can you give what you don't have? :)
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I guess, WOW! You've done an amazing job. Congratulations!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    nice
  • oma5
    oma5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, your hard work has paid off it really shows. You look fantastic.
  • nsanati
    nsanati Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic!!!
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    WOW that's great well done!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic young lady! Keep doing what you're doing because it's totally working! I am so happy for you!
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    amazing progress!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and no small achievement! Congrats!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You can see such a difference well done x
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Glad you told me you were in the middle..Honey cause you have changed...gorgeous on the first..but look at you! KUDOS
  • amandar0chelle
    amandar0chelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are and inspiration to me!! I know exactly how you feel! My heaviest and a around 300lbs im 5'7" almost 5'8" needless to say I was soooo unhappy with myself. Now im at 195 and to be under 200 is the best feeling EVER!! You look soo amazing and healthy! What a great job! And in 3 months you lost 45lbs!! That's amazing!! My goal is 165. im 30lbs away so I am going to try and lose it in 3 months like you!! GREAT JOB! Any advice? im eating 1200 calories a day and working out 4 times a week. The calories I am eating are pretty healthy veggies fruits whole grains ect... Is there any adice or tips you might have?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!