What your ticker says about you...

Options
13»

Replies

• Boo67
    Boo67 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Okay, think I'm going to have change mine. Picked it cos it was pretty & I liked the thought of running to my goal. Feel a bit embarrassed & a tad shamed that I didn't personalize it.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm emo.
    (In case you didn't get the reference it's Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance)

But to me it really means never giving up on your goals and believing in yourself.
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I just thought the picture worked well on mine. And it was a toss up between the frog or the fish. Not sure why the fish won. Also I went for amount of weight to go because at the time it seemed more optimistic than amount of weight lost when I set it up...but now I think about it amount lost is probably best. Oh I don't know!
  • avarielle1215
    avarielle1215 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just a colorful motivational reminder for myself. Before they nerfed the signatures, my starting weight and goal weight were on the left and right sides, integrated in.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    My sugar pie angel cake has disappeared in a dalmatian-camouflage-blanket.

I :heart: my Lucky dog :)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of a night elf which is a total give away of my nerdiness.
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine is so simple because i like things simple and clearly. And the scale is just a part of weight loss.

I get crazy with those tickers with flowers, i always need some time to see where people are in progress... :D

Greetings!
  • calla_lilly83
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels! She's a beast health wise and trainer wise. Straight and to the point!
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Mines is a picture of my beautiful kids at the park...
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of my dog standing on the dock checking out the boats on the lake. It's my favorite place to spend time with her during the summer. I picked a green flower, because I wanted something to stand out.
  • eteskey
    Options
    Mine is a cropped picture of the beach...because i think that it is by far my favorite place....peaceful, beautiful, and full of life. I would like it to be the first place i feel overly attractive and successful once i reach my goal!