Over 200 club week 6

Options

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    awestfall, do not be discouraged. You are working so hard. Your wisdom teeth may have a bit of an infection which will mess your whole system up. As soon as this is taken care of you will feel better. My sympathy for you though. tooth pain is the worse.
    Yes it is!! I am on antibiotics right now and trying not to be too discouraged.My family gets to eat normal food and I have to drink my nutrients for the next month because I can't chew and I am waiting to have my teeth pulled so I will be on liquids for awhile.Thanks for the words of encouragement its just hard to stay focused on other things when your in pain all day and night ya know.
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to weigh in for the "over 200 club" or not, but here it goes

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

That's 10 pounds people. I AM ON MY WAY. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it....:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    awestfall, do not be discouraged. You are working so hard. Your wisdom teeth may have a bit of an infection which will mess your whole system up. As soon as this is taken care of you will feel better. My sympathy for you though. tooth pain is the worse.
    Yes it is!! I am on antibiotics right now and trying not to be too discouraged.My family gets to eat normal food and I have to drink my nutrients for the next month because I can't chew and I am waiting to have my teeth pulled so I will be on liquids for awhile.Thanks for the words of encouragement its just hard to stay focused on other things when your in pain all day and night ya know.

Don't be discouraged. Infection plays all kinds of havoc with your body, such as increasing your blood glucose. The body needs extra nutrients to fight off the infection. But don't worry. The work you are putting in now will likely still show up on the scale in the next week or two. Just be sure to stay hydrated! I think it might be sort of like my period 2 weeks ago... I was retaining water, so the day of my weigh in, I lost almost nothing. But the following week, the fat I had burned was still gone, so when the water went away, the scale reflected all that work. Keep your chin up!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I didnt apply myself to this past weeks challenge Ive been focusing on my daily excercise instead...but I will join you guys in the next one wtg everyone!!...Weighed in at 206 today...not sure if I have lost from last week but I think I have :drinker:
  • awestfall
    Options
    I didnt apply myself to this past weeks challenge Ive been focusing on my daily excercise instead...but I will join you guys in the next one wtg everyone!!...Weighed in at 206 today...not sure if I have lost from last week but I think I have :drinker:
    I love your new pic.Help me think of a new challenge for everyone this week.
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't know about everyone else, but I could use some serious cardio and to get back on track logging my meals.
  • awestfall
    Options
    I don't know about everyone else, but I could use some serious cardio and to get back on track logging my meals.
    CARDIO CHALLENGE IT IS!! This week cardio it up to the max girls and guys.GOOD LUCK and START SWEATING>:flowerforyou:
  • Amber42803
    Options
    Sounds GREAT. I'm soooo in!

Let me ask this, my stepmom lent me this Tae-Boe Video. This that's cardio-enough? Or should I do something else? I ask because I have done the workout before, but I have NO balance, and it's hard to do some of the excercises they have on there. Any suggestions?

ALC

178464.png
  • awestfall
    Options
    Sounds GREAT. I'm soooo in!

Let me ask this, my stepmom lent me this Tae-Boe Video. This that's cardio-enough? Or should I do something else? I ask because I have done the workout before, but I have NO balance, and it's hard to do some of the excercises they have on there. Any suggestions?

ALC

178464.png
    Welll I consider Tae Bo to be cardio so go for it my dear.Kick some butt this week literally.
  • Amber42803
    Options
    Thanks! Even with my lack of balance you think it'll have the same effect? I mean, I know he says to use a chair and all, but...seriously....it gets to be a pain in the butt! (Bad back.) :huh:

Thanks for the advice!

ALC

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Started my challenge today and did 1 mile jogging and 2 miles walking ...:drinker:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    My Hubby has become motivated and he has decided he is going to help me on this exercise journey. Saturday, we went on a 1hour 40 minute bike ride. Today we went on a 63 minute bike ride. I am enjoying this so much. If you would have told me 3 months ago that I would really enjoy a difficult and long bike ride I would have laughed but this was really fun.
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I got a 40 min run/walk in yesterday on the school track.. that kicked my but and I felt it today. I love being outside, but the treadmill is much kinder on my body. I was able to do 5 miles today, about 85 min. worth. Kick some cardio butt this week everyone!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I just tried to go on a bike ride. I only lasted 20 minutes. Almost 90* here already. :mad: The high is going to be 95*:explode: . Hopefully this evening I can take another one when it starts to cool down. :glasses: I may try a dvd workout today to get in more than 20 minutes of cardio:heart: . wtg everyone. I think the cardio challenge is great. Helps keep me motivated. Good luck everyone.
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    woot i did my 4mile walk and included intervals of jogging
  • gullsluvr
    gullsluvr Posts: 10
    Options
    How do you join the over 200 club and how does it work? Please let me know I can use all the support I can get.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    How do you join the over 200 club and how does it work? Please let me know I can use all the support I can get.

You just did if you like. Our challenge for this week is cardio. On fridays we report our weight loss and check in. We just try to encourage each other to keep on keeping on. I am fairly new to this group myself and it has been an added tool to encourage my weight loss. So welcome
  • Momma2four
    Options

Good job, every time I see your ticker and your pictures I feel inspired to try that much harder. You are doing great. How are you doing it? Any suggestions?
  • awestfall
    Options

Good job, every time I see your ticker and your pictures I feel inspired to try that much harder. You are doing great. How are you doing it? Any suggestions?
    Thanks for letting the new member to our group know how it works.And in regards to cardio challenge I did 4 mile walk today and I also did 90 minutes on my elliptical trainer.YAY ME!! WTG everyone keep it up.AND welcome NEWCOMER!!:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options

Just stay motivated and constantly increase intensity levels...stick to your allotted calories and leave little room for excuses...Good Luck!!