Favorite "dance" games for Xbox/Wii?

I'm thinking about getting one of those dance games for the xbox or the Wii. I'm trying to decide between the 3 Just Dances for the Wii and the 2 Dance Centrals for Xbox.

Which is your fav? is it because of the song choices?

Replies

• Personally I really like the Michael Jackson experience for Wii. So much fun and it's great to play with friends.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    just dance 1,2,3!
  • I own the first dance central for Xbox as well as Your Shape: Fitness Evolved
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Wii Zumba & Just Dance 2
  • aagnew01
    aagnew01 Posts: 33 Member
    xbox 360 kinect and Dance Central 3....I love the XBOX!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    I own the first dance central for the xbox, what I like about it, you can't fudge the dance moves because it watches your whole body not just your hand. Although I did buy my sister just dance 3 for the wii, and some of the dances/songs had me in stitches I was laughing so hard and having fun while doing them. They both have their own merit, although Just Dance 3 is also out for the xbox now, but I haven't tried it on the xbox.
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    I have Xbox with Kinect and the first Dance Central... I've been tempted by both Zumba and Just Dance 3, but haven't made the "leap" so to speak. I also have Fitness Evolved, but just don't really like it as much as I thought I might.
  • TriggerStorm1309
    TriggerStorm1309 Posts: 82 Member
    Michael Jackson experience for Wii is by far one of the best, i play it everyday! also the just dance games for the wii are fun too, i have 1 and 2 but i mostly play the michael jackson experience as it is kick butt!!!!! enjoy dancing your calories away! great way to work out.
  • Agito
    Agito Posts: 45 Member
    Dance Dance Revolution! Lots of moving around on the pad and if you get it for the Wii it has arm movement too. It's very fun and good exercise.
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    My personal fav is Michael Jackson Experience as well, I get a really good sweat playing it.
  • I also heard that they're coming out with a Black Eyed Peas experience in time for Christmas. I can't wait to try that one too.
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Definately Dance Central 1 & 2 on the XBOX. It tracks your whole body. On DC2, it even calculates your calories burned in fitness mode. Plus it has a number of fitness routines that you can do. Or you can just do the dancing. I totally am addicted to it.