5'9" - 5'11" ladies?

Options
sullivann
sullivann Posts: 199 Member
Okay so I'm a tall(er) girl. I'm 199 now and would like to eventually get down to 150-60ish.

I would love to see before/after pics from anyone the same height. :))

Replies

• vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Bump I am interested in this also.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 6'0"-6'1" so I feel you on the tall thing! If you want, you can join this group here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/90-totally-tall-women-of-mfp all tall women!
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 6ft tall....(1/4" under). I will post some before pics soon - just need to find 'em!

I started out at 88.9 kilos (195.6lbs ) and am now getting closer to my goal which is 75ish kgs. I'm now around 76.5kgs (168.3).

I'm feeling great and fitting into ALL of my old clothes - feels like a brand new wardrobe~! Love it! and feel sooo good.
  • BahamaBrownEyes
    Options
    Im 5'9 and would love to see pics as well, i dont want to end up looking like a scare crow, i like my curves and would like to maintain it, my goal wait is around 150-160ish but i dont no what that looks like on someone taller.
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9 and would love to see pics as well, i dont want to end up looking like a scare crow, i like my curves and would like to maintain it, my goal wait is around 150-160ish but i dont no what that looks like on someone taller.

Me either. I mean, everyone has different shapes, but for the most part tall women are generally the same sizes. :P
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of before shots on my profile now. I know I have some better ones somewhere...will post them soon.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    I started at 283 now down to about 167. I have a big frame. You can see my ribs!!
    Check out mybodygallery.com
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    The profile pic I have currently is me at 154 and I'm 5'9.

I would like to get down to 140-150 eventually... but right now I'm happy at 152.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I have before (180ish) and after (150lbs) in my profile.
  • epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to see this just because I'm having a hard time determining whether my goal wt is realistic or suitable for my frame. I think I was 137 before I was pregnant so I set that as my goal, but I know the last time I really felt thin I was 120-125 (in my 20s). I'm 5' 9"
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is 154 and I am just under 5'9". I want to be a little lower or just fitter but my body seems to really want to be this weight. So I am pretty happy too!
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have some profile pics of before and after. I'm about 5'10". Started at 168 and am about 145.
  • beeny83
    Options
    I have never done the pic thing before but here goes It might just be a link lol.
    I'm 5 ft 9.5 and my start weight was 74kg (166lb) and I am now 66kg (145lb)

The first 2 are b4 and the second 3 are from today

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/beeny1983/8kglossphotomerge-1.jpg
  • beeny83
    Options
    Ok as suspected it didnt work lol but if you open the link you can see the pics. :)
  • dointhis4me
    dointhis4me Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9"
    largest weight: 185lbs (one year ago)
    smallest weight: 120lbs (ten years ago with ED)
    current weight: 154lbs
    goal weight: 130lbs (ED free)

I've always been chunkier, my mother had gestational diabetes with me and so I've been told I have a larger chance both for developing diabetes and for having the hard to shed belly fat. My current measurements are 36-30-38 and I'm really really trying to get a better waist to hip ration to get myself out of the health risk grouping. But it's hard because I have naturally muscular legs so any cardio like running or walking makes my thighs hulk out! lol.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and this is a pic of my weightloss so far. I'm now down to 165lbs (or there about, weigh in tomorrow) so will have to get another pic added soon - unfortunately I don't have any full body pics. I'm looking to get down to about 130lbs :-))

laura.jpg
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' tall, but here's my before & after (5 year long journey!)

before (New Year's Eve 2006, 292 lbs) after was taken about 2-3 weeks ago (178 lbs)

jumpsuit-1.jpg
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Pictures are always helpful! :happy: I am just over halfway through my weightloss journey... Figured this would be a good judge for you. I am 5'11" and have a large frame :bigsmile: Tall Girls Rock! My goal weight is 190...

28aoqr7.png
  • tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bump- I'm a tall chic too and have been heavy all my life and I need to see what certain pounds look like cause I like curves and don't wanna get too small for my frame...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!