Today I will...

Options
This is a thread for anyone who is like me, I have to take it one day at a time. I can't do a monthly or weekly challenge because I never finish them. So I figured if I can get through one day at a time then I'll feel like I've accomplished something.
Feel free to jot something down that you would like to accomplish today. I plan on writing something everyday that I will (or won't) do and if I miss a day, it's not the end of the world. It's not a challenge per say, it's just to keep me accountable and on track.

Today I will...not eat any chocolate and I will drink 8 glasses of water.

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    today I will get back in the gym and back on track after taking a week's vacation from both after my first competition.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Today I will be positive!! Today I will not be mean to myself. Today I will be as nice to myself as I am others!!!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Today I will go to the gym on my lunch break. I was gonna skip it because of a headache this morning, but that's going away, and I don't wanna use it as a weak excuse to not go.

Also: Today I will devote my evening to my dog. I've been busy lately and not giving him the attention he deserves. So, there'll be no TV or Internet tonight. Just some music playing and some quality time with my furry, four-footed friend.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    ...not go over my calories. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I've been slacking lately.
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    Today I will be positive....nothing is going to get me down!!!!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    do Insanity Max Plyo, eat within my macros, stay under, and hopefully get some work done today...
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Today I will go on a hike with Rocky my dog, and not eat too much and drink. enough water.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    1. Stay within my calories and macros
    2. Exercise (as long as the backache subsides)
    3. Cook dinner
    4. Stay positive!
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Today I will do yoga, drink alot of water, and stay under my calories.
    Tonight I will get a good night's sleep.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Today I will eat the healthy/yummy food I cooked for lunch and not be tempted by crap food options. I will eat my string beans as an afternoon snack. I will not be suckered by the good and unhealthy options at the end of the workday, out of the office meeting because I have a boot camp to attend tonight and don't need that crap food recycling in my body. I will ROCK IT at tonight's boot camp.

I will do my best today because that is within my control.
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Success!! I did not eat any chocolate & I drank 12 glasses of water! Feels good.

Lots of good thoughts out there. Hope everyone met their goal. I'll have to come up with my goals for tomorrow.
  • ssbarfarkle
    Options
    Today I will do my Biggest Loser DVD after work. I will have happy thoughts only & "find the good."
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was able to stay positive and was not mean to myself......

Today I will not stress about the Thanksgiving lunch that I have to attend for work, which means no workout at lunch time (yikes). I will just make the best choices I can make and when I get home.....I will take a walk or do a video.

Good luck to everyone else and what they will do today!!!
  • ssbarfarkle
    Options
    Did the warm up & cool down portions of my yoga DVD. Guess I'll have to be more specific on my goals!! But I totally wouldn't have done any of it if I hadn't said I would this morning. I was pretty positive today as well. No negativity. Another successful day!!!
  • ssbarfarkle
    Options
    Today I will stay under my calorie goal. If I go over I will exercise til I'm back in the green. I will spend quality time with my husband & puppies on my day off today. Only positive thoughts.
  • kristielouisa
    kristielouisa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today I will start the c25k, AND abstain from refreshing alcoholic beverages lol :)
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    1. log everything
    2. stay under my cals
    3. drink lots of water
    4. dont binge (ive been struggling lately, im sick and emotional and just want comfort food, yesterday was a bad day for me, but today will be better)
  • Cg66
    Cg66 Posts: 3
    Options
    How do you drink the water, I find that the hardest thing besides excerising?
  • ssbarfarkle
    Options
    Water is pretty much the only thing I can get right everyday. Maybe start with water first thing in the morning. I have water on my desk at work all day. Bottle of water in my car at all times. Bottle of water on my nightstand. Everywhere I am there is water.
  • ssbarfarkle
    Options
    Today I will do better than yesterday. I met my goal of quality time with husband & puppies but ate WAY too many calories!! My exercise did not cover the overage.
    Today I will do my wii Zumba. Today will be a good day.