15 min!?

Options
I live in the middle of a really big hill... I don't have the specifics of degree of incline or anything like that but it is quite litterally straight UP:smile: . From the bottom to my house is exactly a 1/2 mile. Over the last year when I have not had a lot of time to exercise I have 'walked the hill'... this has always taken me 20+ minutes due to how hard it is for me to get back to my house from the bottom:tongue: . This morning I did it in FIFTEEN MINUTES FLAT!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the clock! A 4mph pace on that hill is an accomplishment that I am quite proud to shout 'from the hilltops!' This weight loss, getting healthier thing is paying off more than I could have ever imagined! :bigsmile:

!!!Numbers on the scale mean sooo much less to me in moments like these!!!

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    congrats to you and keep rockin' it! that's a great accomplishment, and like you said, it's important to remember moments like this when your scale is not complying with your wishes. well done and keep it up!
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    fantastic!! WTG... congrats :drinker:
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Way to go!! Was a great accomplishment!
  • ssendek
    ssendek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :heart:
  • Andaw
    Andaw Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well done, you must feel truly great, good on you!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! :) knocking off 5 mins is not an easy thing to do and you did it!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It didn't even feel like WORK ha ha that's what really got me! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!