I started off at 205.7 and am now 157.3.... I have began my

I started at 205.7 and am now 157.3.. I have begun my journey to loose thirty more pounds! I know it will be hard but I am so determined to do this for myself and for my future:smile:
pic1-1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
after1.jpg
after2.jpg
afterpic3.jpg

Replies

• salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    WOW absolutely gorgeous, congratulations on your success!!

:bigsmile:
  • SASACHICA
    SASACHICA Posts: 16 Member
  • vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    you looks great? What did you do? how long did this take? I'm at 198 now but want to be at 155.
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    You look amazing!
  • SASACHICA
    I started off by running/walking one mile.. I ran whatever i could then would walk.. I did this for a week and then i would walk/run one mile and then walk one time around and then attempt it for a second mile for a week. So about the third week i could run one mile without stopping(it was slow) For the third week i would run one mile every day.. I just kept going like that until I could run five miles without stopping. I am now up to almost 6 miles:) I also cut my calories down in half.. This is what id eat
    Breakfast-- 70 cal yogurt with raspberries or strawberries
    snack-50cal cheese string or pretzels
    Lunch-slimfast and peice of fruit
    snack- bananna or apple
    dinner- piece of baked chicken with a vegetable
    or i made a lot of chili with groud turkey, pinto beans, and kidney beans. this is really healthy and u can eat alot:)
    So I would eat about 1000 cal a day and exercize..
    NO soda:) one on the weekend
    No eating after 7pm. It was hard but it paid off beleive me:) Good job... stay motivated
  • SASACHICA
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    You were so determined! Great job . . . you look fantastic and I know you will reach your goal.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    great job, you can do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!